New banners (team banners soon)

• Owner

I'm sure everyone wanted a major skin change, but I've ran into an issue: the new board software is much different (as far as coding AND looks go). However, I'm not sure if I actually want to update yet, because the new software takes away certain features I'd like to keep (for example, they merge your profile picture with your avatar, and there are a few restrictions on avatars that I don't necessarily like right now). I'm hoping some of that changes when they release the final version of the board software (before they merge it with everything else IPB...long story short, IPB will become a suite of products, instead of a message board with add-ons).

Keep in mind that I still have a few things to edit, like those group icons (I didn't forget, lol), but that will come within the next couple of days, whenever I can find spare time. I'll change those up a bit.

I wanted to have a third main banner, for the rooks, but Anthony Davis is ugly as hell.

---------------

Also, our GFX team created DiscussHoops signatures:

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/29311-discusshoops-signatures

If you post elsewhere, and they allow them on their forums, please use them over there (and if possible, add a link under your siggy, could even use that referral link you see in the sidebar). It'll help us recruit.

• Like 3

(...) certain features I'd like to keep (for example, they merge your profile picture with your avatar, and there are a few restrictions on avatars that I don't necessarily like right now). (...)

Feeling that - please, don't merge profile pics with avatars.

New banners look great! Props.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Owner

First one has to be the Lakers (since I just created LakerNation's banner).

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/forum/24-los-angeles-lakers-team-forum

You'll have to hit F5 (refresh) or the refresh button on your browser, more than likely, to see the new banner.

• Like 1