GM4: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Is Ibaka serious trying to call out LeBron for his defense?

This is coming from the guy that just jumps up and down all game doing anything and everything just to get a block on the stat sheet, can't play man to man defense, and can't defend outside of the paint.

Ibaka, please go.

Ibaka owned u since he got u pissed

I think everyone agrees this is a must win for OKC. I think the Thunder get this one, but unfortunately for them, this will be the last time they win a game in the series.

Lebron has been scoring a very quiet 30 ppg in this series (I think), I think his jumper will be on tonight. Don't really want him to find out if his jumper is on, but I would imagine OKC has a better way to keep us out of the lane by now.

• Owner

LeBron has made just eight of his last 36 jumpers. If the Thunder want to win Game 4, they will need to force him out of the paint. Westbrook has to create, somehow, and at this point, even Durant needs to get his teammates involved a bit more...although, it would help if they could knock down shots.

Harden is struggling, and that is huge, definitely in favor of Miami.

In addition to that, Ibaka's minutes need to be increased significantly...not sure why he was sitting for so long last game, but that can't happen in Game 4.

Durant has to stay out of foul trouble, so it's best that he leaves the big defensive assignment (LeBron) to Thabo. I'm not going to specifically point to a particular type of zone the Thunder should consider, because Miami's role players will fire away, but maybe it's time for Brooks to lay it out there when James is going off.

It's not technically a must-win for OKC, but I would think a Game 5 in Miami, down 3-1, is far too dangerous for them to walk into.