GM4: Oklahoma City at Miami

Real Deal

Lmaoo sorry guys but LBJ has won a ship, no need to be bitter. Chalmers played like a sirrr.

Guru and Lkr, you guys okay? I'm here to wipe y'all tears. I don't blame you guys though, I'm crying too. Tears of joy for my boiiiii LBJ. Legggoooooooooo felllasss!!!! Get at me!!!!! Swaggin all day!!!!

How about those fans? I watched this game in my living room with surround sound and I could actually here it, we actually started chanting the seven nation army thing at one point...never thought I would see the day lol

Westbrook shit on us, but he ruined the game for his team, sorry to say it.

Edited by SRV

How about those fans? I watched this game in my living room with surround sound and I could actually here it, we actually started chanting the seven nation army thing at one point...never thought I would see the day lol

Easily the most hyped Heat game I watched. The fans were into it tonight

Lmaoo sorry guys but LBJ has won a ship, no need to be bitter. Chalmers played like a sirrr.

Guru and Lkr, you guys okay? I'm here to wipe y'all tears. I don't blame you guys though, I'm crying too. Tears of joy for my boiiiii LBJ. Legggoooooooooo felllasss!!!! Get at me!!!!! Swaggin all day!!!!

might as well follow the reno tradition and admit the fact that you've chosen to bandwagon another team :lol:

• Like 1

Westbrook shit on us, but he ruined the game for his team, sorry to say it.

he only made one bad play. nowhere near as bad as harden lmao

Never thought I'd say this but Scott Brooks has really been outcoached. Harden on LeBron too many times...just don't understand that. Although it's mostly on Westbrook, because it's a somewhat strange rule, you have to make sure to let all your players know that if we lose the tip, we do not have to foul...come on now. Huge huge play, especially with LeBron on the bench, you can't be sure Miami will get a quality look.

Overall, I think Miami is just better. Their big three is better, and their role players have been better this entire series.

Lol @ people saying Harden could get a max deal. Anyone who would give this guy top, star money is on crack. He's a good player but he ain't no star

Edited by JYD

Scott Brooks was completely aloof all game. Didn't even bother telling his players not to foul after the jump ball.

What a horrid game from Durant. Despite not guarding LeBron (which is beyond me), he was still passive as hell, didn't bother crashing the boards, and somehow managed to play terrible defense. This game felt oddly similar to the past 2 years for OKC, too much iso basketball, and not enough player movement. Can't understand why Brooks didn't run KD off more screens to free him up.

Harden had an off game offensively because he wasted so much energy guarding LeBron. Again, this goes back to Durant..

I hope that you don't talk like this in real life.