Charlotte Bobcats New Uniforms

First time i've seen someone smiling while wearing a bobcats jersey in a while. :lol:

The jerseys are alright though. I wouldn't say they're great, but like you said, they're an improvement. I thought they had the ugliest unis in the league before.

Looks like someone mixed together a Thunder and Mavs jersey to create this.

My thoughts exactly. Surprised nobody but Uni noticed (commented) it....

EDIT

New color scheme (left) rules

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/media/playerfile/bobcats_logo.gif > cha.png

They should've went for that same type of blue on the road unis.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Wow, it's really funny to see the Bobcats change unis after I just posted this piece: On the Shittiness that is the Charlotte Bobcats

These are def an improvement over any of the former Bobcats uniforms, people in Charlotte won't be satisfied until we bring back the Hornets. Terry Benson and New Orleans need to get on their shit and come up with a new name quickly. Benson has already said he wants to rename the team and what better time to do it then with a #1 pick like Anthony Davis (and another lottery pick to boot).

I fully expect the Bobcats to finish dead last in the League for the next 2 or 3 years and I'd put the over/under on wins for next season in the low teens.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...