Athletes of Other Sports Mock LeBron

Lkr

Lol hockey players have the right to chirp him. He cried like a little baby from leg cramps, while hockey players sometimes play multiple shifts, and even finish out games with serious injuries. Pretty funny though considering most of the guys chirping are minor league players...

It's kind of dumb for them to comment like they did, but I find the thread on RealGM even funnier because those idiots haven't the slightest clue about hockey and the endurance those players have.

At the end of the day, out of the four major U.S. sports, hockey players are far and away the toughest, but I don't know why they have to go after LeBron like they did.

It's kind of dumb for them to comment like they did, but I find the thread on RealGM even funnier because those idiots haven't the slightest clue about hockey and the endurance those players have.

At the end of the day, out of the four major U.S. sports, hockey players are far and away the toughest, but I don't know why they have to go after LeBron like they did.

soccer is more popular in the us at this point

I don't think your toughness determines what your body is going to do to you, if you have leg cramps and you can't do anything useful on the court, then there is not much you can do but wait for your body to get over it. I never understood the logic in calling someone a [expletive] because they get injured. Just like if these hockey guys took a puck to the face, they are not going to bounce back up in 2 seconds like they were hit by a feather, they will need a bit of time to recover.

I guess I am not a [expletive] though because I played basketball for an entire year with a torn ACL. Thats not being tough, thats just being an idiot and risking further injury.

How many of you have ever had leg cramps during an actual game? Probably not many of you I'm guessing. As a person who has had them on numerous occasions, I can tell you that they hurt really bad. You can usually walk them off, but most of time they linger and you basically can't jump off the floor at all.

I hate Lebron as much as the next person but I'm not going to make judgements about his tolerance to pain. I thought it was pretty pathetic that the crowd was cheering him on as if he was coming back from a serious injury, but I give him props for gutting it out. I was really surprised that he even scored 5 points (even though the layup was point blank).

How many of you have ever had leg cramps during an actual game? Probably not many of you I'm guessing. As a person who has had them on numerous occasions, I can tell you that they hurt really bad. You can usually walk them off, but most of time they linger and you basically can't jump off the floor at all.

I hate Lebron as much as the next person but I'm not going to make judgements about his tolerance to pain. I thought it was pretty pathetic that the crowd was cheering him on as if he was coming back from a serious injury, but I give him props for gutting it out. I was really surprised that he even scored 5 points (even though the layup was point blank).

Well the guys in the article are actual athletes so I think they'd know

Def your opinion

Defend, or definitely my opinion?

If it's the former, it's pretty simple.

Baseball and basketball are automatically ruled out because there is no logical argument for those sports.

Now, it comes down to NFL players and NHL players. I know that NFL players are far stronger in general, but some of the injuries that players in the NFL sit out for, NHL players would not sit out for.

I'm not criticizing LeBron for his cramps either. Leg cramps kill and hamper your play, but in terms of overall physical toughness, hockey takes the cake.

Hockey players get cramps? That's news to me. Even if they do they are probably no where as severe as basketball leg cramps.

Getting a puck shot at you around 100 MPH can hurt even with padding. I think the hockey players statements are induced from this actually being a Finals game. Hockey players during playoffs are easily the toughest out of all sports. The numerous broken bones, tears and other problems they play with is actually amazing. Just look at this years Flyers roster who had to have at least five guys go for surgery the day after they were eliminated.

you can get bad cramps just from lying in bed...

I got 2 leg cramps the past 2 nights because I got a new job doing a lot of running around and standing all day, so both my calves cramped of consecutive nights, them shits is no joke, extremely painful during the cramp and when they end they are very sore, I would not hate on any athlete sitting out 5 minutes after a cramp...