New York @ New Jersey

alcstarheel

• 3 months later...

Nets will get blown out.

Eddy Curry will have a big game on Lopez. I am frustrated with how Lopez had been playing. I always envisioned him as a low post scorer but he's playing pathetic with those jumpshots and shooting pretty bad. He has the potential to be a Duncan and he's playing like a [expletive] lol

Nets will get blown out.

Eddy Curry will have a big game on Lopez. I am frustrated with how Lopez had been playing. I always envisioned him as a low post scorer but he's playing pathetic with those jumpshots and shooting pretty bad. He has the potential to be a Duncan and he's playing like a [expletive] lol

He's kept a balance between the jumpshots and scoring in the post. What's wrong with him taking jumpers every now and then if he knocks them down? I have no problem with the way he's playing. I don't think he's gotten into foul trouble once in the last two weeks, and even though his defense has been shaky, you're obviously going to see flaws in a sophomore.

I don't know what these officials are seeing, but they've probably missed three foul calls in the last two minutes.

We're hanging in there, but the Knicks seem to keep pulling away whenever we come closer.

The one that Lopez was going nuts about was actually a foul when they reviewed it.

He's kept a balance between the jumpshots and scoring in the post. What's wrong with him taking jumpers every now and then if he knocks them down? I have no problem with the way he's playing. I don't think he's gotten into foul trouble once in the last two weeks, and even though his defense has been shaky, you're obviously going to see flaws in a sophomore.

He has been told to take jumpers so I'm not worried. He's our only bigman who can hit from out of two feet so I'm not worried right now. It's when the other 14 guys come back and he's still doing it that we should be worried.

Oh and that CDR guy, he's pretty good.

Guess we lost again. I knew we would lol. They just shot better then us. Lopez dish that jumper and get in that paint more. The whole team needs to stop with 3's and take it to the paint. We have young guys and we need to play tougher! .. We can easily beat older teams also like the Spurs. We need to get more agressive.