Philadelphia @ Washington

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This display from Philadelphia is some of the worst PNR defense that I've ever seen. No gameplan, no effort, no communication. I've seen more chemistry in a pickup game. NBA coaches will use footage of this game during their film sessions on how not to play PNR defense.

Also, please stop giving Dalembert post looks forever. Getting lucky doesn't merit multiple isos.

• Owner

I knew you were going to continue your anti-Brand drivel, and I should've addressed it preemptively. Brand was playing with a strained hamstring. So there. Go nitpick somewhere else.

Sorry to criticize your 5-9 Sixers. I should know how good they are and CAN be with the great Elton Brand.

It's not my fault Brand is injured every year, or that he doesn't play defense. One or the other, isn't it?

But real talk, remember not to snap at people when they bite back after losing games...and I hope everyone else checks in on this post as well. Strained hamstring? If he can't play with it, he shouldn't have played, let alone taken the 9-10 shots he attempted.

Sorry to criticize your 5-9 Sixers. I should know how good they are and CAN be with the great Elton Brand.

The Sixers blow. I don't mind the criticism, we deserve it. But I do mind you going into every thread deliberately baiting with your ridiculous Brand derision. You're essentially doing what you banned Diesel for.

It's not my fault Brand is injured every year, or that he doesn't play defense. One or the other, isn't it?

It is your fault that you don't watch any games, and create and push these untruths about Brand that hold no water. Zach Randolph wtf?

BTW, a strained hamstring is a run-of-the-mill injury that happens to every player. He'll work out of it.

But real talk, remember not to snap at people when they bite back after losing games...and I hope everyone else checks in on this post as well. Strained hamstring? If he can't play with it, he shouldn't have played, let alone taken the 9-10 shots he attempted.

Luckily, Brand has heart and believes he can play through these things. It was a bad game, but you were going to jump all over his [expletive] anyway.

Dude who's snapping? I took your bait and told it like it is. So congratulations on that.

• Owner

LOL, I watched the game, about three quarters of it. The Lakers weren't on yet, and this one was close enough to watch. Sorry to disappoint you.

And I banned Diesel for baiting? Actually, I didn't. Diesel was baiting for three or four years. I banned him mainly for using pictures of our members (and providing them to others to use) and attacking members. I'd be hesitatnt to speak on things you know little about. The baiting was the final nail in the coffin, but everyone (other than you, I guess) knows why he was banned. I'm sure that angered you, since he was a Sixer fan, or else you wouldn't have brought him up.

FYI, I've criticized Elton in two topics before this one, I believe. Probably three. If you want me to blast your team for two or three years, I'll be glad to...just give me the green light.

You're just pissed your team lost to another bad team. That's not my problem. And before you misunderstand something else that I post, I'll re-word what I said about the snapping you did: you're doing what Lakers fans were doing when we lost games...what I do with members when they have something to say about it...so before you (or anyone who usually does it) has anything else to say about how members treat others, remember the losses and what it's like when people just don't like your team (or your city, or your favorite players, in your case).

Don't worry, I won't talk about Brand anymore. It's just trash like this that makes me happy the Wizards won, and I can't even stand the Wizards. Go figure.

It's just trash like this that makes me happy the Wizards won, and I can't even stand the Wizards. Go figure.

I have no idea why you are always hating on the Wizards just because you think our leading scorer is a douche bag. Trash talk him, not the entire team. Not all of us are fans of the best (most stacked) team in the NBA.

• Owner

I have no idea why you are always hating on the Wizards just because you think our leading scorer is a douche bag. Trash talk him, not the entire team. Not all of us are fans of the best (most stacked) team in the NBA.

You're joking, right?

Funny that you say to trash Arenas, yet you sure didn't want me doing that earlier in the season, when you promised he'd be a changed man, lol.

I don't like your team. Who cares? There are many other people that don't care for the Wizards, either. I state that I don't, yet I wanted them to win...but to no one's surprise, you're in here like a vulture, picking at the post. Get over it.

Who else is going to join the group that has issues with me? Maybe some of you guys need to thicken that skin a bit. None of you were banned for blasting the Lakers whenever you wanted, cracking jokes at other people, but when I do it, it's a bad thing? Probably because you have no way to win games later on down the road and rub it into my face? I don't know, but it's getting old.

LOL, I watched the game, about three quarters of it. The Lakers weren't on yet, and this one was close enough to watch. Sorry to disappoint you.

So based on your conclusions about Brand, I'll assume that's the first 36 minutes of Sixers basketball you've watched all year.

And I banned Diesel for baiting? Actually, I didn't. Diesel was baiting for three or four years. I banned him mainly for using pictures of our members (and providing them to others to use) and attacking members. I'd be hesitatnt to speak on things you know little about. The baiting was the final nail in the coffin, but everyone (other than you, I guess) knows why he was banned. I'm sure that angered you, since he was a Sixer fan, or else you wouldn't have brought him up.
The baiting was the final nail in the coffin

So... he was banned for baiting. As was PFG, and also probably why Slaven was suspended and is now on the cusp of being banned. Regardless, I find it very ironic that you're actively baiting now when you've so heavily discouraged it in the past.

FYI, I've criticized Elton in two topics before this one, I believe. Probably three. If you want me to blast your team for two or three years, I'll be glad to...just give me the green light.

Go ahead. It's not like you weren't going to continue doing it anyways. I enjoy explaining to naysayers why they're wrong.

You're just pissed your team lost to another bad team. That's not my problem. And before you misunderstand something else that I post, I'll re-word what I said about the snapping you did: you're doing what Lakers fans were doing when we lost games...what I do with members when they have something to say about it...so before you (or anyone who usually does it) has anything else to say about how members treat others, remember the losses and what it's like when people just don't like your team (or your city, or your favorite players, in your case).

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't baited Laker fans at all this season, and I was really never planning to. That was all Diesel and Slaven.

BTW, Brand isn't one of my favorite players. He never was.

Don't worry, I won't talk about Brand anymore. It's just trash like this that makes me happy the Wizards won, and I can't even stand the Wizards. Go figure.

lol

You're joking, right?

Funny that you say to trash Arenas, yet you sure didn't want me doing that earlier in the season, when you promised he'd be a changed man, lol.

I don't like your team. Who cares? There are many other people that don't care for the Wizards, either. I state that I don't, yet I wanted them to win...but to no one's surprise, you're in here like a vulture, picking at the post. Get over it.

Who else is going to join the group that has issues with me? Maybe some of you guys need to thicken that skin a bit. None of you were banned for blasting the Lakers whenever you wanted, cracking jokes at other people, but when I do it, it's a bad thing? Probably because you have no way to win games later on down the road and rub it into my face? I don't know, but it's getting old.

I criticized you for unprovoked trash talking about Gilbert. You were even bashing him because his fiance wasn't that attractive (wtf?). Many people do not care for the Wizards, and they show that by not replying in threads that regard them, as opposed to bashing every pointed out negativity about them. Your unnecessary bashing is what is getting old, not my "post picking." You act as if you haven't banned/suspended anyone for trash talking about the Lakers, when that has happened more than once.

• Owner

Again, he was banned for the attacks. I let him back in, read up on another attack, was LATE banning him, so I waited for the next time he baited a member, and unfortunately for us, he did it a little more than expected. Do you need me to explain it in more detail? Would you like to know why Slaven was really suspended, also? That was because of the racist remark he posted, and I clearly stated that Aaron and Justin would take care of that next time.

PFG was banned because he contributed nothing to the forums. Five different members came to me with quoted posts, and a search told me he did nothing for the site.

Get your facts straight, Mason. You're wrong.

I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans.

If I've criticized the team at all this season, there was a legitimate reason it was posted. A far cry from constant, deliberate baiting.

• Owner

I criticized you for unprovoked trash talking about Gilbert. You were even bashing him because his fiance wasn't that attractive (wtf?). Many people do not care for the Wizards, and they show that by not replying in threads that regard them, as opposed to bashing every pointed out negativity about them. Your unnecessary bashing is what is getting old, not my "post picking." You act as if you haven't banned/suspended anyone for trash talking about the Lakers, when that has happened more than once.

Oh damn, I said his fiance was ugly. So did many people, on OTR and on other sites. He's not your brother, she's not your sister, so get off it already.

Who was banned for trash-talking the Lakers a few times? Diesel did it for years. Paul used to do it all the time. Would you like many more members? Slaven has done it since 2005. Would you want to go that direction with me?

If I wasn't busy doing other things, I'd continue wasting my time with this discussion...but we're done talking.

Again, he was banned for the attacks. I let him back in, read up on another attack, was LATE banning him, so I waited for the next time he baited a member, and unfortunately for us, he did it a little more than expected. Do you need me to explain it in more detail? Would you like to know why Slaven was really suspended, also? That was because of the racist remark he posted, and I clearly stated that Aaron and Justin would take care of that next time.

PFG was banned because he contributed nothing to the forums. Five different members came to me with quoted posts, and a search told me he did nothing for the site.

Get your facts straight, Mason. You're wrong.

Regardless, I find it very ironic that you're actively baiting now when you've so heavily discouraged it in the past.

• Owner

I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans. I haven't baited the Laker fans.

If I've criticized the team at all this season, there was a legitimate reason it was posted. A far cry from constant, deliberate baiting.

I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism.

And as far as what I say about the Sixers goes, someone has to talk about your team, positive or negative. We already know that nobody goes to the games, nobody seems to care about the team until someone states the obvious.

Oh damn, I said his fiance was ugly. So did many people, on OTR and on other sites. He's not your brother, she's not your sister, so get off it already.

Who was banned for trash-talking the Lakers a few times? Diesel did it for years. Paul used to do it all the time. Would you like many more members? Slaven has done it since 2005. Would you want to go that direction with me?

If I wasn't busy doing other things, I'd continue wasting my time with this discussion...but we're done talking.

Yes, many other people did. I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you since you have a clear history of trash talking him, and that has pretty much been all you have talked about regarding the Wizards; how much you hate Gilbert and think our team is worthless trash.

Oh... and you just proved my point even more. I stated you have banned members for trash talking the Lakers. You just atated 3, and I'm sure there have been more. Don't act like you are too good or too important to talk about this [expletive] with us.

• Owner

BAITING is to criticize a fan's team or player to get a rise out of that particular fan.

I don't care to do that. I don't care what you think about my posts. The Sixers are bad. They need to trade Brand. It's what I think.

If you want me to show you what real baiting is, I'll go create a few topics, call you guys smelly Philly fans, talk about how stupid the franchise is and how they need to sell, and really piss YOU off.

• Owner

Yes, many other people did. I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about you since you have a clear history of trash talking him, and that has pretty much been all you have talked about regarding the Wizards; how much you hate Gilbert and think our team is worthless trash.

Oh... and you just proved my point even more. I stated you have banned members for trash talking the Lakers. You just atated 3, and I'm sure there have been more. Don't act like you are too good or too important to talk about this [expletive] with us.

They weren't banned for that. Wow dude, lol... :lol: They've been posting for years without being banned. Read other topics sometime.

They weren't banned for that. Wow dude, lol... :lol: They've been posting for years without being banned. Read other topics sometime.

The only evidence I needed to show that you were wrong for banning them was a majority disagreement from the board. Why else would people want Diesel back? If people made those same remarks about a team you "didn't care about", like the Wizards for instance, I can guarantee you their punishment would have been different or nonexistent.