Philadelphia @ Washington

• Owner

The only evidence I needed to show that you were wrong for banning them was a majority disagreement from the board. Why else would people want Diesel back? If people made those same remarks about a team you "didn't care about", like the Wizards for instance, I can guarantee you their punishment would have been different or nonexistent.

When I hook my other computer up tonight, I'll show you exactly why Diesel was banned. Every little post, the pictures he used against other members, the picture he provided to the new member that registered to spam, and everything.

The members that wanted him back are the same troublesome members that were on the verge of being banned, the same ones that asked another guy to register and spam OTR.

I suggest you ask fish (the Knicks fan) about it. Pay attention to what happens on the board for once.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If people made those same remarks about a team you "didn't care about", like the Wizards for instance, I can guarantee you their punishment would have been different or nonexistent.

Back in the day, there was a certain Laker fan on this forum that baited the hell out of Suns and Kings fans. Brandon, as well as I, hated the Suns back then, but we wouldn't stand for a member baiting like that, no matter what team he represented. He was banned.

I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism. I'm talking about having a problem with how Lakers fans take criticism.

And as far as what I say about the Sixers goes, someone has to talk about your team, positive or negative. We already know that nobody goes to the games, nobody seems to care about the team until someone states the obvious.

wtf is that supposed to mean and how is it relevant to me? I don't have a problem with how Laker fans take criticism! I don't have a problem with any Laker fans! Maybe just kingfish sometimes but who doesn't?

Sixers discussion doesn't irk me. Constant, mindless badgering does. That's just annoying.

When I hook my other computer up tonight, I'll show you exactly why Diesel was banned. Every little post, the pictures he used against other members, the picture he provided to the new member that registered to spam, and everything.

The members that wanted him back are the same troublesome members that were on the verge of being banned, the same ones that asked another guy to register and spam OTR.

I suggest you ask fish (the Knicks fan) about it. Pay attention to what happens on the board for once.

If you would really like to go to all that trouble.... go ahead lol. Show me what Diesel did that was so horrible that he doesn't deserve to ever see this forum again.

There are several non troublesome members who do not want Diesel to be banned. In fact, it's actually the other member you are arguing with in this thread right now.

I just saw the example provided by Kairu, and I honestly doubt you had more hate for the Suns than you currently do for the Wizards. If Diesel made these comments about the Wizards, I can guarantee he would be posting on this forum as we speak.

You state you don't want baiting on the forum, yet you blatantly do it anyway, primarily about Washington. Give it a rest, we all know you hate the Wizards and would applaud others to bash them as well.

Edited by Gil-Zero

• Owner

If you would really like to go to all that trouble.... go ahead lol. Show me what Diesel did that was so horrible that he doesn't deserve to ever see this forum again.

There are several non troublesome members who do not want Diesel to be banned. In fact, it's actually the other member you are arguing with in this thread right now.

I just saw the example provided by Kairu, and I honestly doubt you had more hate for the Suns than you currently do for the Wizards. If Diesel made these comments about the Wizards, I can guarantee he would be posting on this forum as we speak.

You state you don't want baiting on the forum, yet you blatantly do it anyway, primarily about Washington. Give it a rest, we all know you hate the Wizards and would applaud others to bash them as well.

He used fish's real picture, renamed it something inappropriate (that I won't repeat) and used it against him in a topic discussing the Cowboys. He posted my picture once, renaming it as well, attacking me. Then, he provided one of our spammers with a picture of my girlfriend, that he found on Facebook or using Google, and asked him to post about it and to stir up trouble here. He has continuously mouthed off to Cowboys fans, Lakers fans, and that was more than just baiting, but personal attacks against them, which resulted in 3-4 suspensions over the last 2-3 years, one ban that I let him out of, and now a permanent ban that will never be overturned.

You don't even know what baiting is. If you want me to register under a different name and bait the hell out of your team, and personally attack you after I find your pictures...let me know. Then you'll wake up.

He used fish's real picture, renamed it something inappropriate (that I won't repeat) and used it against him in a topic discussing the Cowboys. He posted my picture once, renaming it as well, attacking me. Then, he provided one of our spammers with a picture of my girlfriend, that he found on Facebook or using Google, and asked him to post about it and to stir up trouble here. He has continuously mouthed off to Cowboys fans, Lakers fans, and that was more than just baiting, but personal attacks against them, which resulted in 3-4 suspensions over the last 2-3 years, one ban that I let him out of, and now a permanent ban that will never be overturned.

You don't even know what baiting is. If you want me to register under a different name and bait the hell out of your team, and personally attack you after I find your pictures...let me know. Then you'll wake up.

First of all, get a new threat. This repetitive "If you want me to bait your team, let me know and I will" bull [expletive] is so old dude. You aren't causing any mental or physical damage to me by attacking my team, but I do find it damn annoying when it is unprovoked and unnecessary comments. Set an example, you wouldn't appreciate someone bad mouthing Kobe for random [expletive] he does, so don't be a hypocrite and do the same for our city's player. If you would like to "really" bait my team, go right ahead. You'll only be making yourself look bad by doing so.

And it sounds like Diesel was being a poster with a bad attitude, but regardless, none of that sounds ban worthy and it seems like you are blowing his "offenses" way out of proportion.

• Owner

First of all, get a new threat. This repetitive "If you want me to bait your team, let me know and I will" bull [expletive] is so old dude. You aren't causing any mental or physical damage to me by attacking my team, but I do find it damn annoying when it is unprovoked and unnecessary comments. Set an example, you wouldn't appreciate someone bad mouthing Kobe for random [expletive] he does, so don't be a hypocrite and do the same for our city's player. If you would like to "really" bait my team, go right ahead. You'll only be making yourself look bad by doing so.

And it sounds like Diesel was being a poster with a bad attitude, but regardless, none of that sounds ban worthy and it seems like you are blowing his "offenses" way out of proportion.

New threat: you'll join Diesel if you don't shut up about me "baiting" your Wizards. Next post, I promise.

Personally attacking members with their own pictures and calling them homosexual isn't ban-worthy? Good thing you don't run a site.

Redirect your attention to the Wizards/Heat game in this forum, or discuss the Sixers/Wizards, or go post somewhere else. I don't ever want to ban anyone, but when it's all said and done, it's refreshing to know I don't have to deal with it anymore...so, in a sense, I look forward to it for some. Don't be one of them.

Diesel was banned because:

He baited the hell out of Yankee fans.

He baited the hell out of Cowboy fans.

He baited the hell out of Redskin fans.

He baited the hell out of Mets fans.

He baited the hell out of Laker fans.

He used member's pictures, without their permission, for personal attacks. The quality of his posts were trash. For every good post he made, he made twenty trashy ones.

He would only post in Laker, Mets, Cowboy, Redskin, Yankee threads if they lost. If they lost to one of the respective Philly teams, he would come in and scream "OWNED" like a nine year-old with ADD.

And it certainly didn't help that he was annoying, inconsiderate, acted like a jerk and didn't bring anything good to the forums. That reason enough?

• Owner

This was a great game, too bad the Sixers came up short! Good win Wizards!

That better? No need to ban me for literally nothing. Show me which rules I am breaking.

You're being disruptive. You're taking time away from me updating the records and moving the game day topics. You're forcing me to monitor you everywhere you post. I don't like disruptive members.

In your opinion, you could just attack all of us, trash-talk our pictures and probably our mothers, and it's not "ban-worthy" in your eyes, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I say...so don't ask again.

You're being disruptive. You're taking time away from me updating the records and moving the game day topics. You're forcing me to monitor you everywhere you post. I don't like disruptive members.

In your opinion, you could just attack all of us, trash-talk our pictures and probably our mothers, and it's not "ban-worthy" in your eyes, so I guess it doesn't really matter what I say...so don't ask again.

I'm not being disruptive, I'm getting answers. Yes it is inappropriate to use member's pictures, but if I recall, you also retaliated by photoshopping a picture of Diesel and posting it. I don't need monitoring. In general I am definitely a non troublesome poster here. I defend my team, but I only find myself "arguing" when it involves you because your comments about the Wizards are unnecessarily negative. Is that ban-worthy? No. Instead of threatening to ban me, admit that your comments can be categorized with the comments made by previously banned members.

• Owner

I'm not being disruptive, I'm getting answers. Yes it is inappropriate to use member's pictures, but if I recall, you also retaliated by photoshopping a picture of Diesel and posting it. I don't need monitoring. In general I am definitely a non troublesome poster here. I defend my team, but I only find myself "arguing" when it involves you because your comments about the Wizards are unnecessarily negative. Is that ban-worthy? No. Instead of threatening to ban me, admit that your comments can be categorized with the comments made by previously banned members.

I Photoshopped Shaq into a t-shirt. I didn't alter any part of Diesel's picture, didn't put him humping Shaq, didn't rename the picture to attack him, etc. Don't compare the two. Again, you have no place to speak on the subject that you know nothing about.

And for the last time, and probably the only other way I can put it for you to drill it into your skull...most all members have been banned for personal attacks (numerous personal attacks) or spamming. You're being disruptive again. How about admitting that you know nothing about those members, what they admitted to doing, what they were busted for doing, and find the light bulb in your brain that clicks on to tell you that you weren't even a member here long enough to tell me ANYTHING about those members, since most were registered on 2005.

• Owner

I would still like to know how this is relevant to me and how it permits the irreparable abuse that I've received in this thread.

You've done it in the past. You've had problems with the way I handle members, but you don't have a problem with the way you acted after I criticized Elton Brand (in a manner that had NOTHING to do with baiting you).

You're really good at dodging things, but you know how you were in the past, and you're pretty good at throwing your small pot-shots into topics all the time (and you're known for it, even though some of the members think it's funny...maybe you don't think about those that don't).

"Fan favorite" or not, I don't care what you are to the members. I wasn't baiting your team or Elton Brand, so don't try and twist it in your favor just because you snapped after the Sixers lost a meaningless game that doesn't make them any worse or better.

I Photoshopped Shaq into a t-shirt. I didn't alter any part of Diesel's picture, didn't put him humping Shaq, didn't rename the picture to attack him, etc. Don't compare the two. Again, you have no place to speak on the subject that you know nothing about.

And for the last time, and probably the only other way I can put it for you to drill it into your skull...most all members have been banned for personal attacks (numerous personal attacks) or spamming. You're being disruptive again. How about admitting that you know nothing about those members, what they admitted to doing, what they were busted for doing, and find the light bulb in your brain that clicks on to tell you that you weren't even a member here long enough to tell me ANYTHING about those members, since most were registered on 2005.

Lol dude I joined the old OTR in 2006, I wasn't an active poster but I was still around for a while and read through topics so don't act like I haven't been around long enough. And I have been talking to members, including Diesel himself, who have all been filling me in on this. I'm not talking out of my [expletive] here, I know enough to show that you are guilty of being hypocritical at times on the forum. Oh and there is no need to talk to me like I am an incompetent brick wall or something. I see what you are saying, and I'm retaliating to the parts that are arguable, which is just about everything.

• Owner

Lol dude I joined the old OTR in 2006, I wasn't an active poster but I was still around for a while and read through topics so don't act like I haven't been around long enough. And I have been talking to members, including Diesel himself, who have all been filling me in on this. I'm not talking out of my [expletive] here, I know enough to show that you are guilty of being hypocritical at times on the forum. Oh and there is no need to talk to me like I am an incompetent brick wall or something. I see what you are saying, and I'm retaliating to the parts that are arguable, which is just about everything.

...so you have no point. You've been talking to Matt, who attacked members since 2005. Get over it, or you'll be talking to him on AIM more often, since you won't be posting here anymore.

...so you have no point. You've been talking to Matt, who attacked members since 2005. Get over it, or you'll be talking to him on AIM more often, since you won't be posting here anymore.

You would really ban me for this? Have I "personally attacked" anyone? Posted inappropriate pictures? Explain this to me, I am still confused. Is it that you do not like being proven wrong? You can't win debates by eliminating the opponent lol...

Gil-Zero, just drop it man. Is it worth it to lose your membership here over defending a guy who's a known trouble maker? Standing up to authority on a forum message board doesn't make you a bad ass, it makes you look stupid. Just drop it, and move on. Discuss the game tonight, not about how we run our site and why we ban members.

Gil-Zero, just drop it man. Is it worth it to lose your membership here over defending a guy who's a known trouble maker? Standing up to authority on a forum message board doesn't make you a bad [expletive], it makes you look stupid. Just drop it, and move on. Discuss the game tonight, not about how we run our site and why we ban members.

I'm not trying to look like anything, this started with me calling out Brandon for continually bad mouthing my team and its players, which he claims he does not approve of when it happens to his team. Explain to me why I am wrong and I will drop it, honestly. The only problem here is him, the debate somehow stretched out to Diesel and other banned members, but that isn't the point of my argument.

• Owner

You would really ban me for this? Have I "personally attacked" anyone? Posted inappropriate pictures? Explain this to me, I am still confused. Is it that you do not like being proven wrong? You can't win debates by eliminating the opponent lol...

You didn't prove me wrong at all. You didn't prove anything. All banned members were NOT banned for the baiting they did. In fact, it is CLEAR AS DAY in our guidelines that it's the severe baiting (excessive baiting) that we don't allow.

And yes, I'll ban you for being a nuisance and a complete ass, so I don't have to bother with you ever again. You're in my way to posting constructive posts on this board, contributing to as many team forums as I can...so simply get out of my way and get over it.

• Owner

I'm not trying to look like anything, this started with me calling out Brandon for continually bad mouthing my team and its players, which he claims he does not approve of when it happens to his team. Explain to me why I am wrong and I will drop it, honestly. The only problem here is him, the debate somehow stretched out to Diesel and other banned members, but that isn't the point of my argument.

I simply stated, in this topic, that I didn't like the Wizards. BOO HOO. Stop bitching about it and move on. Damn dude.

I've got the adminCP open, Member tab up, drop-down already selected to Banned. You're one click away from it. Leave the topic.

I simply stated, in this topic, that I didn't like the Wizards. BOO HOO. Stop [expletive]ing about it and move on. Damn dude.

I've got the adminCP open, Member tab up, drop-down already selected to Banned. You're one click away from it. Leave the topic.

I have much more to say, but apparently having an opinion gets you banned here so I'll leave the topic so I can continue to post here freely. Enjoy your power train that allows you to "win" every argument.