14 players involved in Dwight trade

The Regime

• Owner

Once Brook Lopez signs the extension, he can't be traded until January 15th (or around that time), and I have a very, very hard time believing Howard will EVER play for the Magic again. I'd be shocked if he's there in November.

I don't believe the trade talks have been "suspended" by the organization...not at all.

Once Brook Lopez signs the extension, he can't be traded until January 15th (or around that time), and I have a very, very hard time believing Howard will EVER play for the Magic again. I'd be shocked if he's there in November.

I don't believe the trade talks have been "suspended" by the organization...not at all.

Lol. The entire situation is such a joke. No you're not going to trade him after all this shopping him around and his clear demands? SMH.

• Owner

Lol. The entire situation is such a joke. No you're not going to trade him after all this shopping him around and his clear demands? SMH.

Most Orlando fans are to the point where they don't even LIKE Dwight Howard now. I can't see him stepping out there on that court for them, and risk getting booed the entire night of his first game (and beyond).

Orlando has been ready for this. The fanbase wants it to happen, so they don't have to deal with this for another season. It's almost hilarious how this is playing out.