U.S. Gun Laws

guns should be outlawed

criminals benefit with this cuz they'll go around shooting innocents, innocent people won't react till shots fired and by that time it'll be too late

and i doubt innocent people would even carry guns to begin with

i used to be a gun supporter till my friend got shot.

that's when i realized all guns do is make the weaker strong

so the answer is to pull out a gun? :lol:

At times, yes. You live in Australia, so I think you should know a little bit about violence since your country is going down the wrong road in regards to violence.

guns should be outlawed

criminals benefit with this cuz they'll go around shooting innocents, innocent people won't react till shots fired and by that time it'll be too late

So, you're telling me most citizens that legally own guns are not innocent people? Even ones that open carry in Texas? That's an outlandish claim.

Also, if you outlaw guns, you're only removing the guns from the innocent peoples hands. Criminals are always going to find a way to get a gun........because they're criminals.

guns should be outlawed

Criminals will get ahold of guns no matter how illegal or strong gun policies are, just ask any European mafia.

• Like 1

Do you guys think people should be able to open carry? Do you think people should be able to protect themselves on their own property?

Question 1: No

Question 2: Yes, you should be able to own a gun on private property with a license and registration, background check, etc. In public? Absolutely not. It's not necessary to carry a gun in public, Yugo I know you don't live in the hood so don't even tell me you need one to protect yourself. FOH

Question 2: Yes, you should be able to own a gun on private property with a license and registration, background check, etc. In public? Absolutely not. It's not necessary to carry a gun in public, Yugo I know you don't live in the hood so don't even tell me you need one to protect yourself. FOH

No, but with how many minorities are moving in this place I am at will be the hood in a few years.

Facepalm central.

So, I shouldn't be able to carry a gun when walking around a city full of urban youths and punks carrying their own weapons. :lol: . Your line of thinking is how innocent people get killed every day, by not being able to protect themselves.

No, but with how many minorities are moving in this place I am at will be the hood in a few years.

If you're "in the hood in a few years" when you're a 30 year old white adult male with an upper-middle class upbringing, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Facepalm central.

So, I shouldn't be able to carry a gun when walking around a city full of urban youths and punks carrying their own weapons. :lol: . Your line of thinking is how innocent people get killed every day, by not being able to protect themselves.

how do letting people carry guns solve the problem? we just gonna have shoot outs every day?

Yeah, on a personal note, I do like shooting things. My Dad's a sheriff's deputy. He got me the .45 that the police use in our county, and has been training me to do police qualifying with it.

What county in NC do you live in? I'm staying away.

Criminals are always going to find a way to get a gun........because they're criminals.

Yes, however if you make carrying a gun legal for them, then they ain't getting put away like they do now when they get shook down on the street.

If you give people the right to carry a gun in public and shoot whenever they feel they are in danger, then you are basically allowing the steets to become the wild, wild west. Not everyone who owns a gun is Clint Eastwood, either. I can foresee so many innocent people getting hit by stray bullets if people are popping off every time they feel they are in danger. Also, you increase the likelihood of people getting shot who were believed to be a danger, but really were innocent and not a danger at all. Lastly, I can see some people killing someone, planting a gun on them, and saying they shot because they felt threatened. If the scene is believable enough, the murderer can get away without even facing conviction.

The whole idea of letting people carry guns in public is so dangerous and retarded.

• Like 2

if they start letting people carry guns in public im not even stepping outside

i'm from richmond va, lmao this place would turn into a circus

maybe in some neighborhoods ya'll live in you can get away with that cause the majority of the population is educated

and calm in situations

but for real

if their's a crime go report it to the police instead of shooting and going crazy,

maybe in some neighborhoods ya'll live in you can get away with that cause the majority of the population is educated

and calm in situations

but for real

if their's a crime go report it to the police instead of shooting and going crazy,

lol i hear u on that tho

and calm in situations

but for real

Are they going to talk to the police while their in a body bag?

You're being extremely dense right now. There are states that allow open carry, and there aren't shootouts every day. You pretty much want people to have no defense except to say, "Oh, hey there thief/punk, may you please put your gun away and not harm me?"