Gay Marriage

I'd love to hear all of the closed-minded conservatives' reasoning on how they should be able to control other people's lives based on their own personal beliefs.

best part is Republicans/Conservatives believe government is too much apart of our individual lives. ironic much?

Edited by JYD

If they want to be gay and get married, I think this country/world should let it happen. Because who are we to say what God really think about all this. Religion plays a really big role when it comes to money, how to live your lives, etc... Religion plays a really big role in brainwashing the public on a daily bases, and religion puts a stop to world love, either if it's gays or other people from a different color, religion, and so on. It's like the smartasses behind the closed doors new about all this so they just created this religious movements so we the whole humanity cannot come together and have love for all of us. Religion is a big ass stop sign when it comes to having love for your fellow human beings.

If all of us had love, we would be living in peace on a daily bases but of course the big religions preach about peace, love, etc.. But that never happens and then these governments come in play as well, the bottom line is it's a big ass cycle of bullshit that goes around.

We all should be looking to the stars (study astronomy), to our ancestors (study ancient civilzations), and how they lived in harmony, with astronomy and an open mind it erases religion but makes God even more closer to you, because you see his beauty and power that God as made around us on earth and around earth and beyond. You study these two and also little bit more subjects you will find so many answers and the power of God, that no religion talks about. Because it's all a scam trying to make you brainwashed that is what religion is.

I'm not sure why you are acting like this is a conservative/democratic issue. Are there more conservatives that oppose gay marriage than liberals? Yes, I'm sure there are, but there are MANY, MANY liberals that oppose it as well, especially in the large African American communities in the south.

Do I have a major problem with people being gay? No, I don't, but I understand why people oppose gay marriage. If gar marriage is legalized everywhere, it may be a gateway to allowing other things that many people here would find wrong.

If gar marriage is legalized everywhere, it may be a gateway to allowing other things that many people here would find wrong.

Are you [expletive]ing kidding me?

So, there's no legitimate reason that people would oppose gay marriage?

Nope

You're going to say it's out of context and not in the same ballpark, but would you have a problem with people marrying pets?

You are comparing a person marrying a person to a person marrying a pet, which cannot give consent. The reach on this one is always impressive.