Breaking Bad Season 5

Lkr

Season premiere was awesome. Anybody know what the address was? Or what is at the address?

You're talking about the address behind the broken picture, right?

It has something to do with the Cayman Islands bank account that Gus was presumably using that holds all the money.

Oh and what about the beginning of the episode? Does Walt really hit up Saul's guy about getting a new name, social, address, everything? That there is no turning back from? Or is it something completely different. This season is going to be nuts.

• 1 month later...

It sucks that this half-season had to be rushed a bit because of AMCs budget, but last night's episode was brilliant IMO. The prison montage was an all-time classic. I just have two small issues, which hopefully will be addressed next "half-season". 1) Why did Hank go to the master bathroom? Seems a bit intrusive to use the bathroom in the master bedroom in a house that isn't your own, no? Maybe they gave a reason and I just missed it. And 2) I wish they didn't need to rush through Walt's decision to leave the business, but I understand why they did. I am sure they will get into this next season, but there's no way it was as easy as Walt saying "I'm out". No way Lydia would be cool with that, and no way the Arizona guys would be cool with that.

Anyway, UGH, don't feel like waiting a full year for this to come back.