I love all our rookies

Jeremy Lamb is a beast, good at scoring, his free throw % is amazing.

Terrance Jones has been a real surprise, good player.

Royce White can pass/rebound, but not much of a scorer.

Motiejunas is a beast as explained in the previous thread.

Thoughts?

Jeremy Lamb is a beast, good at scoring, his free throw % is amazing.

Terrance Jones has been a real surprise, good player.

Royce White can pass/rebound, but not much of a scorer.

Motiejunas is a beast as explained in the previous thread.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I like your rookies! Reminds me of the good ol' times when we had Miles, Q-Rich and Corey...

I'm kind of split personally. I really like our future with the rookies and think maybe we could get a top 5 pick this year with the team being so inexperienced. Then again passing up on Dwight/Bynum (per the Laker three way) is tough to do but if either one of those guys walk in free agency...

Its odd to suddenly see the Rockets in a good position for once though. Rebuild or compete, we've got great options.

I like all of our rookies Lamb can score an a variety of ways, D-Mo has shown flashes of potential in the post, White who is my favorite rookie on the team may not be that great of a scorer but he is a hell of a playmaker and rebounder, and T.Jones has grown on me he's very versatile and he kinds of reminds me of a more athletic Lamar Odom. I really hope Scott Machado and Zoran Dragic make the team aswell. Machodo could be a very good backup behind Lin and Zoran is a good shooter and a hustle player like he's brother.

Edited by htownborn

I like them all too. I wish the Bucks had a young core like that. If you can manage to keep them all together and not trade any of them away they could all develop into a great core. T.Jones is my favorite in the group.