Life After Death?

Except these days children are being told at a young age God is great, believe in him.. look he has a playground at the church!

I understand where you are coming from my friend and read my post above your post right now.

But also God is great you just have to open your eyes yourself and open you mind, then you will understand what God really is and how powerful God is and how God created all this, and once you read my post the one I told you too. And if you understand it you connection with God can be improve in such ways it's hard to understand but you just feel it and obviously there is a lot more to what I've said above but yeah, in this world we live in now. They are just trying to keep us down but all of us our waking up and asking questions because we want to know the true human history and understand our planet and what is out there in the universe.

I understand where you are coming from my friend and read my post above your post right now.

But also God is great you just have to open your eyes yourself and open you mind, then you will understand what God really is and how powerful God is and how God created all this, and once you read my post the one I told you too. And if you understand it you connection with God can be improve in such ways it's hard to understand but you just feel it and obviously there is a lot more to what I've said above but yeah, in this world we live in now. They are just trying to keep us down but all of us our waking up and asking questions because we want to know the true human history and understand our planet and what is out there in the universe.

I respect your opinion, but could you post ANY scientific evidence of God's existence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

You speak of this "chakra" like it's a scientific fact. While it's just a philosophy, using this as your argument is just as good as "God is real because it says so in the bible."

But grass, trees, animals an so on anything that is living has energy but we humans are special so we can expirement with his energy to improve our lives and remember who we used to be and the spirit behind us. Science is very powerful and they know a lot but they will never tell you in school about this energy the reason I say energy because it is truly energy and it's something we Western people do not understand so when we here Chakra's we think it's bullshit but I've been to that point 3 years ago I was a loose cannon but right now I've calmed down and started to care and understand what life is and whats it about. And if you started at an earlier time in your life to see this type of stuff it will only impower you for greatness when you get to be 21, 25, 30+ then when you are 35-40 you are becoming a genuis. If we look back in our smartest people all of them have done research in the Tibetan/Indian studies about spirituality, chakra's (Energy for us Western people) and so on.

I mean there is even stories about Jesus how he spend time over in Tibet/India area learn about peace, spirituality, energy an so on.

But grass, trees, animals an so on anything that is living has energy but we humans are special so we can expirement with his energy to improve our lives and remember who we used to be and the spirit behind us. Science is very powerful and they know a lot but they will never tell you in school about this energy the reason I say energy because it is truly energy and it's something we Western people do not understand so when we here Chakra's we think it's bullshit but I've been to that point 3 years ago I was a loose cannon but right now I've calmed down and started to care and understand what life is and whats it about. And if you started at an earlier time in your life to see this type of stuff it will only impower you for greatness when you get to be 21, 25, 30+ then when you are 35-40 you are becoming a genuis. If we look back in our smartest people all of them have done research in the Tibetan/Indian studies about spirituality, chakra's (Energy for us Western people) and so on.

I mean there is even stories about Jesus how he spend time over in Tibet/India area learn about peace, spirituality, energy an so on.

Why the [expletive] are humans special? You think you're entitled to something only because you're human and I just don't get why.

I respect your opinion, but could you post ANY scientific evidence of God's existence?

Yeah, everything around you. The reason you are live the reason there is a universe the reason we live inside of a unverse the reason God made multi-universes. The reason you breath this oxygen to power you heart, your lungs, your body.

Not all of this came from just a coincidence, there is no way. Something of a great power so great we don't even have 0.1% to understand but we know how powerful it is that is how great God is. It's like when you play sports you hear of this team in your league how powerful, how great they are but you haven't played them and another thing is you've seen them on video you are witnessing something great that you are going up against. But then again in that moment in your mind you don't even have 50% clue what you will face on Sunday night, you see they are fast, strong all this but you really don't know their full potential because you haven't gone up against them. And even if you might have a bit understanding on their speed and strenght but you are the in that moment yet you are just witnessing them through video. And on top of that they have plays you've never even seen nor heard of, and once game they comes boom they punch you in the mouth so hard you have no clue what just hit you just like you had no clue from the being when you watch that video how they will play.

And that was only 50% but imagine God NOT even 0.1% do we understand who God is, we are just aware of his power and of his beauty that he has created.

Another thing that amazes me about God is, I'll tell you a fact about a bird. And that bird is a Crow, it has a powerful mind/memory. That mind of it's is so powerful that there is no HUMAN on Earth that has anything like this and the human mind is much much bigger but in life size doesn't matter. The Crow's mind can remember every single humans face on earth and it can remember what you did to it. So if you were rude it will come back at you in some way you will have no clue and if you were nice, well you were nice so you get some cosmo points haha but yeah such a powerful spices and the brain is amazing.

Why the [expletive] are humans special? You think you're entitled to something only because you're human and I just don't get why.

We are special because we ultimately can shape the world different unlike anything else on earth. That is the bottom line, if you were a dog you won't be on here communicating about life/universe and why we are more special then animals that cannot talk or have an affect on Earth. We can alter anything we want on here we can affect other animals lives while they cannot affact our lives because we can think of stratiges. They can only affect our lives in a surpris attack but then that goes with anything a damn carboard box can affect your life in a surpried matter. So ultimately we have the final say here on earth.

So God knows this that is why he gave of this life of a Human so he can see which actions we will take and on top of this he even knows which actions we will take because he can sense our energy if we our live he will always sense it, when we die he will take our energy/spirit away from our body. Then he will judge us in spirit form or so on whatever happens happens. That is why you need to be good here on earth to everyone else because all of us our connected in some way.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not.

And I'm an astronomy minor, and the public has plenty of information about what's outside our own solar system.

Yea well I'm doing Astronomy as well and of course we can know what is outside of our planet but then again NASA is the ultimate player and they block/filter things out so we cannot learn what is out there. And yea we see things through a high powerful glass but the thing is when you go bird watching you just see what you want to see you don't see anything else. The only way you see something else is if you go there, which I don't see many humans space travelling right now ha.

Yes, there is life after death.

When you die, you die. Enjoy the life you live, because any 'creator' of a universe 14 billion years old with literally trillions upon trillions of stars, each likely having their own sets of planetary systems, has no interest in having a personal relationship with you.

How can you speak for said 'creator?'

• Like 1

Yeah, everything around you. The reason you are live the reason there is a universe the reason we live inside of a unverse the reason God made multi-universes. The reason you breath this oxygen to power you heart, your lungs, your body.

Not all of this came from just a coincidence, there is no way. Something of a great power so great we don't even have 0.1% to understand but we know how powerful it is that is how great God is. It's like when you play sports you hear of this team in your league how powerful, how great they are but you haven't played them and another thing is you've seen them on video you are witnessing something great that you are going up against. But then again in that moment in your mind you don't even have 50% clue what you will face on Sunday night, you see they are fast, strong all this but you really don't know their full potential because you haven't gone up against them. And even if you might have a bit understanding on their speed and strenght but you are the in that moment yet you are just witnessing them through video. And on top of that they have plays you've never even seen nor heard of, and once game they comes boom they punch you in the mouth so hard you have no clue what just hit you just like you had no clue from the being when you watch that video how they will play.

And that was only 50% but imagine God NOT even 0.1% do we understand who God is, we are just aware of his power and of his beauty that he has created.

Another thing that amazes me about God is, I'll tell you a fact about a bird. And that bird is a Crow, it has a powerful mind/memory. That mind of it's is so powerful that there is no HUMAN on Earth that has anything like this and the human mind is much much bigger but in life size doesn't matter. The Crow's mind can remember every single humans face on earth and it can remember what you did to it. So if you were rude it will come back at you in some way you will have no clue and if you were nice, well you were nice so you get some cosmo points haha but yeah such a powerful spices and the brain is amazing.

I'm sorry to say you wasted your time posting this, but you wasted your time posting this. Noneo f what you posted is scientific evidence, which is what I asked for. Show me a scientific article showing indisputable doubt of God's existence.

None of this is scientific evidence as much as I say it's scientific evidence that Spiderman fights crime in NYC jsut because he's in a comic book. Need proof? It's in the comic book!

Edited by trutrojan8

Yes, there is life after death.

How can you speak for said 'creator?'

I can't speak for/to a creator, but if I could I'd ask why would a creator of the Universe care about 16 year old Wali when there's mass genocide, famine, and wars going on every day that it chooses to ignore?

Edited by trutrojan8

Yea well I'm doing Astronomy as well and of course we can know what is outside of our planet but then again NASA is the ultimate player and they block/filter things out so we cannot learn what is out there. And yea we see things through a high powerful glass but the thing is when you go bird watching you just see what you want to see you don't see anything else. The only way you see something else is if you go there, which I don't see many humans space travelling right now ha.

Based on your lack of knowledge in the subject, saying we know hardly anything outside our Earth, I'm going to say you're bluffing about having any knowledge in the field.

Based on your lack of knowledge in the subject, saying we know hardly anything outside our Earth, I'm going to say you're bluffing about having any knowledge in the field.

Okay man whatever. It's not like you told me what you know. Oh wait I already know what you will tell me so never mind I don't want to hear it.

I can't speak for/to a creator, but if I could I'd ask why would a creator of the Universe care about 16 year old Wali when there's mass genocide, famine, and wars going on every day that it chooses to ignore?

I see what you mean but the existence of genocide, famine, and wars, wouldn't necessarily stop a 'creator' or anyone else from caring, you know... But yeah, I wish there were some scientific proof... <_<

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

I see what you mean but the existence of genocide, famine, and wars, doesn't necessarily stop a 'creator' from caring, you know... But yeah, I wish there some scientific proof... Dudes need to start digging.

So tell me then, why would you worship someone who advocates murders, rapes, and slavery? What about that says "Hey, that's someone I want to be like?"

So tell me then, why would you worship someone who advocates murders, rapes, and slavery? What about that says "Hey, that's someone I want to be like?"

Well, maybe that certain someone doesn't exactly 'advocate' murders, rapes, and so on... My guess is all that is some kind of punishment. And they all deserve it you know... Go figure. :( I'm just saying that I tend to think everything happens for a reason. Even when a 2-year baby gets killed or stuff -- it happened because it had to happen, you know. Call it karma, if you want to but it was just 'meant' to be like that. Just my .02....

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Well, maybe that certain someone doesn't exactly 'advocate' murders, rapes, and so on... My guess is all that's some kind of punishment. And they all deserve it you know... Go figure. I tend to think everything happens for a reason. Even when a 2-year baby gets killed or stuff -- it happened because it had to happen, you know. Call it karma, if you want to but it was just 'meant' to be like that. Just my .02....

I'll call you an inhumane "person" who is a scare to everyday society if you truly think like that. That truly sounds like something Hitler would say. But of course not in German.

The funny thing is you think they deserve it? Please tell me how a 6 month old orphan in Africa who lost his parents to a war and AIDS deserves what he's getting. You're a [expletive]ing asshole man.

Edited by trutrojan8

I'll call you an inhumane "person" who is a scare to everyday society if you truly think like that. That truly sounds like something Hitler would say. But of course not in German.

I think you kinda misunderstood me big time... I sure ain't 'inhumane'. I'm not like: "Let's start killing each other!", so don't hate the player, hate the game. ;)

(..) The funny thing is you think they deserve it? Please tell me how a 6 month old orphan in Africa who lost his parents to a war and AIDS deserves what he's getting. You're a [expletive]ing asshole man.

I'm not saying it is like that. I said 'maybe'. I'm only looking for some explanation... That's all.

Anyway, you're too touchy, man. Everybody's got an opinion. I ain't calling you names just because your opinion's different. You killed the discussion... <_<

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

You're too touchy, man. Everybody's got an opinion. I ain't calling you names just because your opinion's different. You killed the discussion... <_<

Your opinion is that an orphan child born with AIDS who has never even heard of God deserves his suffering.

Typical believer response... I DON'T KNOW BUT THATS YOUR PROBLEM.

You need to calm down man, you are totally misundertand everything I've said and Sħãlïq̵'. You are just going off what you read from the textbook and call it good and think that is true. You don't know me and I don't need to explain myself in further detail because aren't capable of understanding what I've said. And once again you again haven't said anything about space or anything you are just blowing hot air and putting words in to people have telling them this is how they believe and stuff like that.

If you cannot handle this discussion then you know what to do.

Your opinion is that an orphan child born with AIDS who has never even heard of God deserves his suffering.

Not really. I certainly don't agree the kid deserves it... And I wish I could do something about it. If it all depended on me - it wouldn't happen! And maybe if I go to Africa I can help some of those kids... but something tells me that somewhere there'll always be someone suffering.

So I'm asking myself: "Why does that orphan child born with AIDS who has never even heard of God deserves his suffering?" I admit I can't provide an answer to that...

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'