Life After Death?

if you can't explain your stance in your own thread, you shouldn't have even started it.

Exactly... he's just going to side-step everything now and act like he knows how discussion can continue but he won't say anything unless it's in PMs. Basically... he needs to stfu.

I think about this sometimes, but it drivers me crazy to think about. Do we come back to earth as a Zebra or a whale? I really have no clue what happens after we die, but I'd like to think we stay the same person in some other life.

At the end of the day, people that bash others for believing in a higher power have as little evidence as those that believe in a higher power.

Please explain to me how this world was created. Explain to me how little particles collided when those little particles had to come from something, and that something came from something.

I can't explain how the world started because I have no damn clue.

I think about this sometimes, but it drivers me crazy to think about. Do we come back to earth as a Zebra or a whale? I really have no clue what happens after we die, but I'd like to think we stay the same person in some other life.

At the end of the day, people that bash others for believing in a higher power have as little evidence as those that believe in a higher power.

Please explain to me how this world was created. Explain to me how little particles collided when those little particles had to come from something, and that something came from something.

The 'world' started from the solar nebulary hypothesis. Basically, the Sun and planets were nothing more than a giant cloud of dust. Due to gravity, eventually the dust started forming closer to the middle, where the "sun" is supposed to be born. The dust gathers mostly in the middle, but also where the planets are. Eventually the dust turns into planetismals, or tiny planets. These collide into other planetismals, eventually forming the shape of the planets. Meanwhile, when enough energy is formed in the middle, where the sun is, the sun will 'explode,' or be born, and when the star is born, the energy it sends out whipes out any remaining dust, leaving just planets all spinning in the same direction.

Exactly. It's crazy to think about it from either perspective. :wacko:

The 'world' started from the solar nebulary hypothesis. Basically, the Sun and planets were nothing more than a giant cloud of dust. Due to gravity, eventually the dust started forming closer to the middle, where the "sun" is supposed to be born. The dust gathers mostly in the middle, but also where the planets are. Eventually the dust turns into planetismals, or tiny planets. These collide into other planetismals, eventually forming the shape of the planets. Meanwhile, when enough energy is formed in the middle, where the sun is, the sun will 'explode,' or be born, and when the star is born, the energy it sends out whipes out any remaining dust, leaving just planets all spinning in the same direction.

1. How does gravity come? It doesn't just come out of nowhere.

2. Same with dust how does does come to become dust?

3. How does energy come? Before you say from the Sun well how did the Sun get the energy?

..And this is way more How question that science only has hypothesis. It could be true but it could be FALSE as [expletive], and their whole explanation to create this hypothesis still needs to be tested, so meaning their whole explanation to create the hypothesis could be false as [expletive].

But if you can answer those 3 questions that be cool.

Thanks you.

1. How does gravity come? It doesn't just come out of nowhere.

2. Same with dust how does does come to become dust?

3. How does energy come? Before you say from the Sun well how did the Sun get the energy?

..And this is way more How question that science only has hypothesis. It could be true but it could be FALSE as [expletive], and their whole explanation to create this hypothesis still needs to be tested, so meaning their whole explanation to create the hypothesis could be false as [expletive].

But if you can answer those 3 questions that be cool.

Thanks you.

1. Gravity is just a theory. However, if you don't think gravity is real, go walk off a 10 story building. Whethr you believe in gravity or not, it still affects you. I don't know where gravity comes from, but it's certainly there, and PROVABLE.

2. Space dust comes from the remains of dying stars.

3. I'm not sure where energy comes from, I haven't learned that yet.

And to respond to your next part, like I said gravity is just a hypothesis. But if you don't believe it, go test it out.

Edited by trutrojan8

1. Gravity is just a theory. However, if you don't think gravity is real, go walk off a 10 story building. Whethr you believe in gravity or not, it still affects you. I don't know where gravity comes from, but it's certainly there, and PROVABLE.

2. Space dust comes from the remains of dying stars.

3. I'm not sure where energy comes from, I haven't learned that yet.

And to respond to your next part, like I said gravity is just a hypothesis. But if you don't believe it, go test it out.

Where did you see me say I didn't believe in gravity? Haha come on man don't do this again you are tryin to put ideas in to my head that I've said stuff when I didn't. I just simply asked you tell where did gravity come from. So if you cannot answer and the energy part then how can you be so sure there is no creator that created all of this. Science will never answer where gravity and energy came from you have to face those facts.

Where did you see me say I didn't believe in gravity? Haha come on man don't do this again you are tryin to put ideas in to my head that I've said stuff when I didn't. I just simply asked you tell where did gravity come from. So if you cannot answer and the energy part then how can you be so sure there is no creator that created all of this. Science will never answer where gravity and energy came from you have to face those facts.

I'm not saying you don't believe in gravity, my point was more toward whether you believe it or not, science accurately describes how we live our day to day lives. Just because I, as a 19 year old, can't explain how energy and gravity came to be, doesn't mean scientists can't. If you truly want to know the answers, a simple google search will explain it way better than I can.

I'm not saying you don't believe in gravity, my point was more toward whether you believe it or not, science accurately describes how we live our day to day lives. Just because I, as a 19 year old, can't explain how energy and gravity came to be, doesn't mean scientists can't. If you truly want to know the answers, a simple google search will explain it way better than I can.

I'm not saying you are a scientist nor am I saying you can explain it. I'm saying science in general cannot explain it, they just come up with "What If's" and "Maybe" which any dumbass can do that but those dumbasses have degress so they get paid to come up with bullshit "Maybe" crap, but they really have no clue what they are talking about. Now some of them might but 80% of them just bring shit out of their ass and say to themselves when they go to sleep, "yeah that sounds good, so I'll say this on NOVA, so everyone can be like DAMN this dude knows what's up, NASA is amazing" but lets get really "Maybe" shit is maybe and it's comes out to be false almost all the time.

I'm not saying you are a scientist nor am I saying you can explain it. I'm saying science in general cannot explain it, they just come up with "What If's" and "Maybe" which any dumbass can do that but those dumbasses have degress so they get paid to come up with bullshit "Maybe" crap, but they really have no clue what they are talking about. Now some of them might but 80% of them just bring shit out of their ass and say to themselves when they go to sleep, "yeah that sounds good, so I'll say this on NOVA, so everyone can be like DAMN this dude knows what's up, NASA is amazing" but lets get really "Maybe" shit is maybe and it's comes out to be false almost all the time.

Weird how these 'dumbasses' are able to save millions of lives from finding vaccines for small pox, polio, hepatitis, and thousands of other diseases. What idiots.

Weird how these 'dumbasses' are able to save millions of lives from finding vaccines for small pox, polio, hepatitis, and thousands of other diseases. What idiots.

Way to filp the script from outter space to down to earth and doctors LOL! It's sucks when you cannot answer questions you think you know huh?

Edit: I hope the picture up there made you feel better or something.

Edited by Smoove

SCIENCE found the cures to those diseases.

http://i.imgur.com/ekrSq.png

Yea you don't think I know that. But read my most more clearly to understand what I was telling you, you switched subjects to tell me something OBVIOUS! Congrats and I hope that picture made you feel better. But how about we go back to outter space convo and stop this silly obvious crap talk. An try to figure out how space scientist cannot answer where gravity and energy comes from and how it go here.

Yea you don't think I know that. But read my most more clearly to understand what I was telling you, you switched subjects to tell me something OBVIOUS! Congrats and I hope that picture made you feel better. But how about we go back to outter space convo and stop this silly obvious crap talk. An try to figure out how space scientist cannot answer where gravity and energy comes from and how it go here.

Energy - http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/thermal/3-where-does-energy-come-from-and-go.html

Gravity - http://www.universetoday.com/75705/where-does-gravity-come-from/

But you're going to try to tell me Northwestern and Einstein are wrong, right?

I said I couldn't answer the questions, and there's nothing wrong with not knowing. But not knowing, and pretending to know is ignorance. I found the answers to both of your questions with the first result of a google search. There are your answers.

Do you not see that the common ancestor between microbiology and astronomy are both science?

Edited by trutrojan8

Energy - http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projects/vss/docs/thermal/3-where-does-energy-come-from-and-go.html

Gravity - http://www.universetoday.com/75705/where-does-gravity-come-from/

But you're going to try to tell me Northwestern and Einstein are wrong, right?

I said I couldn't answer the questions, and there's nothing wrong with not knowing. But not knowing, and pretending to know is ignorance. I found the answers to both of your questions with the first result of a google search. There are your answers.

Do you not see that the common ancestor between microbiology and astronomy are both science?

Are you kidding man. Theory of relativity? yeah it's a good idea and all but guess what it's a Theory, so like I was telling you above it's not a fact.

Energy: They cannot even go back as far to the Big bang so how would they know this? It's all guesses.

Nice try though.

Are you kidding man. Theory of relativity? yeah it's a good idea and all but guess what it's a Theory, so like I was telling you above it's not a fact.

Energy: They cannot even go back as far to the Big bang so how would they know this? It's all guesses.

Nice try though.

Like I said earlier, go test out the "theory" of gravity. Gravity is just a theory. What don't you understand about that?

Edited by trutrojan8

Like I said earlier, go test out the "theory" of gravity. Gravity is just a theory. What don't you understand about that?

Holy [expletive] man, are you kidding me. I understand gravity but you don't understand what I'm asking, I want these scientist to discover where gravity came from and how it was form to become gravity. Meaning I want facts since you claim science can explain everything. And what you are not catching my drift is that God created gravity/energy all of this because all of this is connected to him.

But you don't believe in the creator of the universe so looks like you are the monkey that cannot understand how to open a banana?

• Like 1

Holy [expletive] man, are you kidding me. I understand gravity but you don't understand what I'm asking, I want these scientist to discover where gravity came from and how it was form to become gravity. Meaning I want facts since you claim science can explain everything. And what you are not catching my drift is that God created gravity/energy all of this because all of this is connected to him.

But you don't believe in the creator of the universe so looks like you are the monkey that cannot understand how to open a banana?

So one theory is an indisputable fact, but another theory is horseshit, wrong, written by dumbasses who have never solved anything, are the common moron with just a degree and making money for it, right?

I've wasted enough time with both of these threads. I respect your opinion at the end of the day, but your comprehension skills need tweaking.

EDIT: To recap, you believe scientists are completely wrong with everything regarding their discoveries, except when they cure diseases. You don't believe math applies to your day to day life because you're too blind to see it. You believe in one theory thats 400 years old, but not a theory written by the greatest genius the earth has ever seen.

Edited by trutrojan8

So one theory is an indisputable fact, but another theory is horseshit, wrong, written by dumbasses who have never solved anything, are the common moron with just a degree and making money for it, right?

I've wasted enough time with both of these threads. I respect your opinion at the end of the day, but your comprehension skills need tweaking.

EDIT: To recap, you believe scientists are completely wrong with everything regarding their discoveries, except when they cure diseases. You don't believe math applies to your day to day life because you're too blind to see it. You believe in one theory thats 400 years old, but not a theory written by the greatest genius the earth has ever seen.

Everything you said about the edit part is totally wrong, I've said that before but then again you are interested in making me look bad for what reason? You got really personal when you couldn't answer 3 questions because you are to reliable on science for answers and you have said this before you only look to science for answers. But those answers could be true and could be false. So when there is tough questions presented to answer the answers you think are correct by science you get a bit personal.

But we who believe in God are open minded to anything and don't get personal to your ideas of you telling us God doesn't exist and so on, our life is pointless and crap like that.

Come on man if you are going to have a discussion with someone stick to a topic, don't flip-flop and make insane claims saying you don't understand this in your daily life when it's simply NOT what you meant you are a liar when it comes to discussions, and I've just proven it. You try to shove words down peoples mouth and say this is what you believe are you kidding me? HAHA it's something to hugely laugh at.

• Like 1

Where did this dust come from? Where did the stars come from that supposedly formed this dust?

You having evidence about gravity means as little as some people just following their religion. You have more scientific evidence and proof about certain things, but that evidence has never, not once answered the bigger questions.

Where did this dust come from? Where did the stars come from that supposedly formed this dust?

You having evidence about gravity means as little as some people just following their religion. You have more scientific evidence and proof about certain things, but that evidence has never, not once answered the bigger questions.

I'm not going to lie, both of my astronomy textbooks could answer these questions, but they're both in Tucson and I don't know this off the top of my head. I know google could tell you the answers though.

Gravity is proven on many levels.. Einstein's theory of relativity, Isaac's laws, and Newton's laws all prove this. If there was anything wrong with any of these theories, they wouldn't exist. If they were wrong, and proven to be wrong, they would change the theory. I don't think many people understand this fact. If something can be proven wrong, which is the main thing, then it wouldn't be a theory any more. All 3 of those basic and fundamental haven't been proven wrong.

I find it hard to believe you're questioning gravity when you can personally go test it out.

I'm not going to lie, both of my astronomy textbooks could answer these questions, but they're both in Tucson and I don't know this off the top of my head. I know google could tell you the answers though.

Gravity is proven on many levels.. Einstein's theory of relativity, Isaac's laws, and Newton's laws all prove this. If there was anything wrong with any of these theories, they wouldn't exist. If they were wrong, and proven to be wrong, they would change the theory. I don't think many people understand this fact. If something can be proven wrong, which is the main thing, then it wouldn't be a theory any more. All 3 of those basic and fundamental haven't been proven wrong.

I find it hard to believe you're questioning gravity when you can personally go test it out.

My post was not questioning gravity whatsoever, so I suggest you read that post again. I am asking where the dust and stars magically come from.

In regards to my comment about gravity, I'm saying you having evidence that gravity exists doesn't mean anything when trying to figure out how the universe was created because everything had to come from somewhere. It's a question that will never be answered.