Denver Shootings

Well, A. that didn't happen so

B. we won't talk about it.

This is someone's life we're talking about not a fictional movie.

Okay but fair enough but you have to think about other stuff that happens around the world multipable times. So if it happens 3 times then the 3rd time is not consider a coinicidence you know what I mean?

I'm not saying all coincidences are from random chance. But Hawks fly high says all coincidences happen for a reason.

Well I'm with it, every action that happens is for a reason because there is a motive behind that actions. So yes of course he is correct, evey reason triggers something that will wait for you.

Okay but fair enough but you have to think about other stuff that happens around the world multipable times. So if it happens 3 times then the 3rd time is not consider a coinicidence you know what I mean?

Educate yourself about mathematical probability.

Ignorance truly is bliss. If you find it easier and less work to learn about everything about the world using one 2000 year old book, that's your choice man.

Dude you prespective is SO BAD it's funny. You are trying to apply math to real life? Come on man, that is silly that math crap might be able to answer 1 out of 10 what will happen next in life even if that. Get real with yourself man and stop living this life of oh I think this is all fact what I've learned in school. Life is different then school. You couldn't even answer the 3 question I had for you in the Afterlife thread but you are telling me something now about 2000 year old human history. Gtfo here man.

Dude you prespective is SO BAD it's funny. You are trying to apply math to real life? Come on man, that is silly that math crap might be able to answer 1 out of 10 what will happen next in life even if that. Get real with yourself man and stop living this life of oh I think this is all fact what I've learned in school. Life is different then school. You couldn't even answer the 3 question I had for you in the Afterlife thread but you are telling me something now about 2000 year old human history. Gtfo here man.

I'll tell you how probability applies to this exact situation, but you just wouldn't understand it because it's probably too advanced for you.

http://i.imgur.com/ekrSq.png

I'll tell you how probability applies to this exact situation, but you just wouldn't understand it because it's probably too advanced for you.

http://i.imgur.com/ekrSq.png

Oh yeah I'm sure it, you cannot answer 3 questions and you are over here telling me about probability. Get a hold of you're self man, and the picture is simply GAY. Didn't even phase me.

Yea I understand where you are coming from but here is over here talking about math will predict your next step in life. Which is unsense, nothing can do that.

Actually that's not what I said at all, not even close. You've proven you can't understand of how math even applies to your daily life, so I'm not even going to begin trying to teach a monkey how to drive stick shift when he can't even open a banana :lol:

Actually that's not what I said at all, not even close. You've proven you can't understand of how math even applies to your daily life, so I'm not even going to begin trying to teach a monkey how to drive stick shift when he can't even open a banana :lol:

I wonder if you have any clue what you even talk about? Can you talk about one thing at a time? Because we were talking about destiny and then you said math with probability can figure it out. You didn't say this like this in directly but you were trying to say that. So over here you try to insult me because I'm not revealing 100% of my education to you? That is laughable and so are you. Again I've asked you tough question so for you to defend yourself you will simply attack once education but note this like I've said above I have no reason to reveal all of my education to you at once. So you telling me I could not understand this but you are beyond off.

I have not once insulted you in any discussion we had and you are calling me a stupid monkey? Are you kidding me?

What a perfect quote by the brillion Mr. Hawking

http://i.imgur.com/HQ8AS.jpg

And that moron also said we humans can create a "universe" from 3 things LOL! yeah my ass, if we could why haven't we done it yet? But that is for another discussion, I'm just pointing out a insane thing he said.

And that moron also said we humans can create a "universe" from 3 things LOL! yeah my ass, if we could why haven't we done it yet? But that is for another discussion, I'm just pointing out a insane thing he said.

Respond to the quote, not the author.

EDIT: And the monkey thing wasn't about you, just creationists in general.

Edited by trutrojan8

Respond to the quote, not the author.

EDIT: And the monkey thing wasn't about you, just creationists in general.

Yea I'm sure it wasn't about me. You were feeling under pressure to insult me in some way that is why you did it. But it's alright I don't mind it, it's just a bit silly that you cannot handle someone asking you tough question, but is not trying to provoke you in any way just wants to make sure you double check your beliefs by someone askin you tough questions. In essence that one is trying to make you better by preparing yourself for the better. But again this get even deeper but you weren't even capable of understanding this what I've just told you so how could you understand the deeper part at all?

Edit: The quote is quite pointless, maybe you should read and answer my post below it.

Edited by Smoove

You always bitch and moan about others going off-topic, yet you do this all the damn time with your evolution/religion based thinking talk.

Stop brining it in every damn thread. It's like you're so hung up on trying to get people to just believe in evolution and not have their own beliefs.

I was arguing because these fools think this girl deserved to die, and had nothing she could've done to avoid death. The topic just came up why you mad brah?

haven't been on in here the past few days. this shit was crazy man. straight tragedy.

goes to show that anyone/anywhere could pull this stunt. black, white, arab, spanish, etc. sad that we gotta resort to this violence man

I was arguing because these fools think this girl deserved to die, and had nothing she could've done to avoid death. The topic just came up why you mad brah?

I didn't read the entire sequence of events, but I just think it's dumb that a topic like this somehow turns into an evolution debate. And, yes, I know the resident conspiracy theorist was the one who brought it up, but still..........

We should just get this back on topic for the discussion about this. I think there should just be an entire topic for evolution/creationism/religion.......

Carry on though.