Rookie of the Year?

Flight

Who do you guys see winning it? We've got Anthony Davis obviously stepping into a big role right away (and hell be coming off an Olympic gold medal run hopefully), MKG clearly the starter in Charlotte, Beal and Waiters both with an opportunity to score 15+ per night, T Rob looking like a double double machine, and Lillard impressing in the summer league. Then there's the rest of the rookies haha.

There are at least 10 guys that have a good chance of being in the running, so who do you see winning it? I'm split between Lillard and MKG as my pick, seeing as Lillard has the chance to average around 15 ppg and hopefully somewhere around 6-7 assists. MKG on the other hand is already charlottes best defender, and on a team lacking scoring outside of Kemba, Henderson and Ben Gordon (not a lethal group by any means) he should have the opportunity to put up at least 10-12 shots per night (assuming he gets 25-30 mpg, which I think is to be expected) and will be arguably their best transition finisher.

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/29517-rookie-of-the-year/page__mode__show

The majority claims Anthony Davis, but I'm not 100% sold on his offense. He'll get the opportunities but I would much rather go with guys who are more rounded scorers.

Lillard and Motiejunas have both come on strong in the summer league, so either guy could make a strong push. Lillard has proven to be a good spot up shooter and is capable of taking guys off the dribble and finishing around the rim. Motiejunas runs the floor really well for a big man and has a soft touch from outside. Neither team is going to be exceptionally good so both guys should get solid playing time and should find the ball in their hands quite often.