Shannon Brown resigns with Suns

The Regime

• 2 weeks later...

Naaashty, you are kind of an ass. You left the Suns to bandwagon the LAKERS!? The Lakers? Really? Are you [expletive]ing kidding me? It's your choice and I respect it, but that's some Cain & Abel stuff man.

He's a Steve Nash fan. He's not a real Lakers fan.

A real fan goes to at least a game, knows the history of the organization, and follows the team regardless of record or what they have.

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

He's a Steve Nash fan. He's not a real Lakers fan.

A real fan goes to at least a game, knows the history of the organization, and follows the team regardless of record or what they have.

Man, that's just dumb. You never got attached to Phoenix after he here for what, 7 years?

Um yeah I got attached to what HE did...not Phoenix. :lol:

Man, what the [expletive]? That's just.. I don't know, man. It just don't sit right with me. Fake ass Laker fan, fake ass Suns fan, embarrassing.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqnzibQm1D1qkajnt.gif

Edited by Snap's Distinct Phelps

Yes I'm a fake ass Suns fan. But I'm a TRUE Steve Nash fan. Player fan, not team fan. Obviously whichever team he goes to, I'll be rooting for. Anything for him to win a ship that's looooog overdue.

So what happens when he retires? That's the one flaw in the plan. Don't put your team logo as the Lakers, cause you aren't a Laker fan, you're a Nash fan.

So what happens when he retires? That's the one flaw in the plan. Don't put your team logo as the Lakers, cause you aren't a Laker fan, you're a Nash fan.

When he retires, I definitely will never become a Lakers fan. I'll prolly find another fave player but Nash will be my all time fave forever.