Miami @ Portland

• 3 months later...

Beasley actually had a dominant 4th quarter last time. I'd like to see if that will carry on to this game, and hopefully we'll start to see it more throughout the season. It's the Beasley everyone had been waiting for.

Also, Dorell Wright better get some [expletive]ing playing time. He's too good to have his [expletive] on the bench behind Q, Jones, and Cook, especially when those three were a combined 1/13 from the field last game, a total of 3 assists, 7 rebounds, and 1 steal total, in a combined 57 minutes. Dorell Wright can put up those numbers in half the time, plus he's a 50% shooter for his career and doesn't take bad shots.

Erik preaches defense. Dorell plays [expletive]ing defense. Get his [expletive] off the bench.

I really like the way Beasley is playing today. He's scoring within the flow of the offense, he's taking it to the basket, drawing fouls and shooting a high percentage.

It's great to see him playing like this. As defenses start paying more attention to him, it will open things up for Wade.

As Spoelstra said, the Heat a beginning to make a break-through.

The only good thing about this game tonight was Oden killed the boards, 13 points, 20 rebounds and 4 blocks. I really liked how active he was both on the defensive end and the offensive end when it came to rebounding.

Nate, please start Andre Miller. Please. It will be a good idea. You wont regret it.

Also, I'll be going to the Rockets games on Saturday, hopefully we get out of this terrible terrible funk.