Fantasy Football Signups

The Regime

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it was around this time that we put up signups for the OTR Fantasy Football league. The league will be done through yahoo, and it will be offline just like the last two leagues.

Once the league fills up we'll discuss the time given to make the picks. Make sure if you join that you'll be active, the league last year was pretty competitive. Right now I'll set the league to 12 teams, but I'm willing to move it up to 14 (like last season) depending on how much interest this generates.

Also if you guys have any suggestions on how the scoring should run just let me know and I can change things around a little to accommodate the majority.

League ID:319857

Password: OTR123

Member Name-Team Name

1. Simba-Simba

2. Make It Nasty-Show Me Your TD's

3. Shaliq-Kingston Titans

4. MainEvent-Bryce Bombers

5. ChosenOne-ChosenOne

6. Blazed49-Gore Ultimatum

7. -Nappy Ballers

Edited by Simba

can someone make a good league on espn with a live draft? offline draft is for peasants

We had two of thoes last year and both were dead a [expletive] for some reason. Im down to join if one is made but for some reason ppl don't stay active on ESPN.