Defense: B.Irvin

AFC ROY

Offense: Richardson

Defense: Ingram

Bold Prediction NFC

Seahawks win the NFC

Bold Prediction AFC

AJ Green leads NFL in receiving

I'm hoping when you say the Seahawks win the NFC you were talking about the NFC West.

Here's a few of my predictions:

1. Robert Griffin beats Andrew Luck in passing yards

2. Matt Forte finishes top 5 in rushing yards

3. Jason Pierre-Paul leads NFL in sacks

4. Randy Moss gets cut midway through the season

5. Cleveland finishes with worst record in the NFL.

49ers win the super bowl

not rly bold but it's gonna happen

Even though I'm a Cowboys fan I totally agree with this.

Winning the superbowl.

NFC: 9ers

AFC: Ravens (even without Suggs, Upshaw is a great talent/LB) or Taxens if they can stay healthy.

I will add more predictions later, I have to go soon.

I've definitely heard Saints possibly winning the NFC on television. Their going to use all that for motivation....

doesn't really help though when your team is going to be a few steps behind giants, eagles, packers, bears, lions, 49ers, possibly cowboys, falcons, possibly panthers, etc

doesn't really help though when your team is going to be a few steps behind giants, eagles, packers, bears, lions, 49ers, possibly cowboys, falcons, possibly panthers, etc

Not really. I'd say Eagles, Packers, Bears, 49ers, Cowboys, and Panthers (maybe). Those are the only teams in their way.

Not really. I'd say Eagles, Packers, Bears, 49ers, Cowboys, and Panthers (maybe). Those are the only teams in their way.

you're right, an improved Julio Jones won't make the Falcons better, the Giants obviously aren't a good football team, the Lions won't get better with a training camp(although their off the field issues do concern me tbh)

you're right, an improved Julio Jones won't make the Falcons better, the Giants obviously aren't a good football team, the Lions won't get better with a training camp(although their off the field issues do concern me tbh)

Until I see Matt Ryan improve, the Falcons aren't going anywhere. Giants lost a couple offensive players and defensively they're injure a little bit. I never said they weren't a good football team, I just think the Eagles and Cowgirls will be better than them. Lions don't have a consistent running game and it seems like every year they lose a big player due to injuries or Suh does something retarded to get suspended. Not sold on them yet.

Until I see Matt Ryan improve, the Falcons aren't going anywhere. Giants lost a couple offensive players and defensively they're injure a little bit. I never said they weren't a good football team, I just think the Eagles and Cowgirls will be better than them. Lions don't have a consistent running game and it seems like every year they lose a big player due to injuries or Suh does something retarded to get suspended. Not sold on them yet.

coming from the 9ers fan

coming from the 9ers fan

Did you not see what Alex Smith did last year in the postseason? If it wasn't for Kyle Williams, 49ers would have been in the SuperBowl. Alex Smith made a big leap last year and improved significantly. I'm sure he'll have the best season of his career this season. That's why 49ers wil win it alllll this year.

Giants lost a couple offensive players and defensively they're injure a little bit.

We lost our third wide receiver, and we have at least 4 guys capable of playing 3rd WR and picking up 523 yards.

Defensively we're injured? Last year we lost Terrell Thomas, Bruce Johnson, Marvin Austin, Clint Sintim, Jonathan Goff, Prince Amukamara before the year started. Michael Coe, Justin Tryon, during the year. Osi was injured, had surgery, and then played hurt. Tuck was 1/4 of himself all year because of injuries. A substitute math teacher started for us in the Super Bowl because of injuries. I'm certain I'm missing a handful of others. The only significant injury we have so far this year is a knee injury to T2 of which we don't know the severity yet. Don't call us injured, lol. I don't think Osi has been healthy since.. 2006?

But w/e. The Giants are never the sexy pick.

• Like 1

Did you not see what Alex Smith did last year in the postseason? If it wasn't for Kyle Williams, 49ers would have been in the SuperBowl. Alex Smith made a big leap last year and improved significantly. I'm sure he'll have the best season of his career this season. That's why 49ers wil win it alllll this year.

matt ryan's worst year>alex smith's best year

• Like 2

I'm hoping when you say the Seahawks win the NFC you were talking about the NFC West.

Here's a few of my predictions:

1. Robert Griffin beats Andrew Luck in passing yards

2. Matt Forte finishes top 5 in rushing yards

3. Jason Pierre-Paul leads NFL in sacks

4. Randy Moss gets cut midway through the season

5. Cleveland finishes with worst record in the NFL.

NFC West and NFC as a whole

Not a chance we let the [expletive]ing cowgirls beat us in the division. I bet they won't even beat the Redskins with RGIII

We lost our third wide receiver, and we have at least 4 guys capable of playing 3rd WR and picking up 523 yards.

Defensively we're injured? Last year we lost Terrell Thomas, Bruce Johnson, Marvin Austin, Clint Sintim, Jonathan Goff, Prince Amukamara before the year started. Michael Coe, Justin Tryon, during the year. Osi was injured, had surgery, and then played hurt. Tuck was 1/4

of himself all year because of injuries. A substitute math teacher started for us in the Super Bowl because of injuries. I'm certain I'm missing a handful of others. The only significant injury we have so far this year is a knee injury to T2 of which we don't know the severity yet. Don't

call us injured, lol. I don't think Osi has been healthy since.. 2006?

But w/e. The Giants are never the sexy pick.

You guys also lost Brandon Jacobs and Kevin Boss. Who knows how much it'll affect them but a loss is a loss. I understand how the Giants are inured defensively nearly every year and still pull something outta their asses but like I said, the Eagles and Cowboys will just do better than them. Giants will finish third in the division.