Early NFL Predictions

Warren2ThaG

You guys also lost Brandon Jacobs and Kevin Boss. Who knows how much it'll affect them but a loss is a loss. I understand how the Giants are inured defensively nearly every year and still pull something outta their asses but like I said, the Eagles and Cowboys will just do better than them. Giants will finish third in the division.

Kevin Boss hasn't been on the team in 2 years (cut by Raiders this year and now with Seahawks) and Jacobs had 571 yards. Both were replaced by superior players (Bennett and 1st round rookie David Wilson)

You guys also lost Brandon Jacobs and Kevin Boss. Who knows how much it'll affect them but a loss is a loss. I understand how the Giants are inured defensively nearly every year and still pull something outta their asses but like I said, the Eagles and Cowboys will just do better than them. Giants will finish third in the division.

We haven't had Boss for 2 years. And Jacobs, although we may miss his leadership, was pretty much useless last season. Our first round pick RB is already an upgrade over him imo.

Yeah for some reason I thought Boss was still on the Giants. Shame on me. But we will have to see. Eagles will definitely win the division, and Giants and Cowgirls will be fight for a playoff spot. Mike Vick is about to go offfff.

I'm not sure how you can definitively say that one of those teams is going to win the division. The NFC East is by far the hardest division to predict.

I really have no clue what's going to happen, but the Giants should be shown some respect. I can't even make a prediction right now, but the Giants have all the tools to win that division.

I'm not sure how you can definitively say that one of those teams is going to win the division. The NFC East is by far the hardest division to predict.

I really have no clue what's going to happen, but the Giants should be shown some respect. I can't even make a prediction right now, but the Giants have all the tools to win that division.

I agree with all that. But Im just confident Vick and that defense will have a great year and rebound after last years dissapointing season. But anything can happen, everyone has their different opinions.

1. I expect the Niners to take a step backwards. Alex Smith won't play at the same level that he played last year. They'll make the playoffs, but wont make it as far as last season. I hope Kap gets come more opportunities.

2. Panthers will win the NFC South, Cam Newton will finish top 3 in MVP votes. He'll throw for roughly 3,800 yards, 25+ TD's and fewer than 15 interceptions. He'll rush for 600+ yards and rush for 10+ TD's.

3. Bears will win the NFC North. Cutler and Brandon Marshall will both put up career highs.

4. Patriots wont win the Superbowl and ECN wont pay up like he guaranteed.

I'll post some more predictions up as the season get's closer, but I'm pretty confident with those for now.

matt ryan's worst year>alex smith's best year

That doesn't even matter. Smith doesn't have to play as well because his defense is one of the best in the league and keep the 49ers competing every game. Ryan does because the Falcons is no where near 49ers defense.

Ryan has to improve before the Falcons can go anywhere. Smith does too but not nearly as much Ryan does. Simple as that.

Alex Smith got that rookie WR they drafted and they also got Randy Moss. He actually have weapons now that he never had before. That going to boost his confidence up I can see him passing the ball more.

They also have Manningham

Bills are a wildcard team

Matt Flynn gets benched by week 8

Trent Richardson is top 3 in the league in rushing (and takes OROY)

Due to his versatility, Melvin Ingram wins DROY.

Can't call him a bust after 1 year, but I'm pretty confident Blackmon will never be a #1 receiver in this league, and I expect him to put up sub par numbers in his rookie year. Probably not a bold prediction since the Jags QB situation isn't ideal for a top rated WR, but I'm not a huge fan of him as a prospect coming out of college. His situation just isn't align with a traditional #1 WR prospect. Lacks down field ball skills, more of an underneath receiver in the spread, and isn't the greatest route runner.

Edited by AboveLegit

Not a chance we let the [expletive]ing cowgirls beat us in the division. I bet they won't even beat the Redskins with RGIII

How are you so sure though that RGIII will be that good right off the bat? Last time I heard he was struggling with the Deadskins and learning their plays. But he is a really smart guys so I won't be surprised he is get it down before the season starts, plus he has pre-season to get a okay understanding. But I do not think RG3 will dominate right away, maybe in 3 years yes.

Skip Bayless is on my side

Bayless is an idiot, no way are the Hawks better then the 9ers. 9ers defense could be the best in the NFC and their wide-outs are great, running back, and in my opinion they have the best tight end in the league. The only thing holding them down is their qb, other then that they are a strong contender for the Superbowl.

How are you so sure though that RGIII will be that good right off the bat? Last time I heard he was struggling with the Deadskins and learning their plays. But he is a really smart guys so I won't be surprised he is get it down before the season starts, plus he has pre-season to get a okay understanding. But I do not think RG3 will dominate right away, maybe in 3 years yes.

Maybe your right I haven't really been listening to any of the news on RG III. I just know he's going to be a beast. Cam Newton V2. I think he'll outpass Tony Homo if Dez Bryant doesn't clean his act up.

Bayless is an idiot, no way are the Hawks better then the 9ers. 9ers defense could be the best in the NFC and their wide-outs are great, running back, and in my opinion they have the best tight end in the league. The only thing holding them down is their qb, other then that they are a strong contender for the Superbowl.

lmao haha what a demon