The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

i can get swamp ass just sitting around the house, my body [expletive]ing sucks when it comes to regulating temperature. i wear shorts all the time except for maybe one month of the year :lol:

Same with me. My whole family sweats a lot. Kind of a shitty gene to get lol.

Same with me. My whole family sweats a lot. Kind of a shitty gene to get lol.

i don't think the rest of my family has it as bad as me but we all have body temp problems i think. my mom will be cold as hell and it will be 80 degrees in the room

i don't think the rest of my family has it as bad as me but we all have body temp problems i think. my mom will be cold as hell and it will be 80 degrees in the room

Sometimes I feel like its really hot in my house and I'll look at the temperature and its like 75. Then sometimes i'll feel perfectly fine and I'll look and its 85.

Going to school these last 2 days reminds me exactly of going to Disney. Park far as shit, walk for a while before you get to the main entrance, a shit load of people walking around not knowing wtf they are doing or where they are going, its hot as shit, I spend 30 minutes waiting outside of class before I can actually get in, and then I have like 10 minutes of class because its the first few days and its just going over the syllabus, followed by a whole lot of waiting around for my next class and eating over priced foods.

Going to school these last 2 days reminds me exactly of going to Disney. Park far as shit, walk for a while before you get to the main entrance, a shit load of people walking around not knowing wtf they are doing or where they are going, its hot as shit, I spend 30 minutes waiting outside of class before I can actually get in, and then I have like 10 minutes of class because its the first few days and its just going over the syllabus, followed by a whole lot of waiting around for my next class and eating over priced foods.

that is why you take the bus

Well it can be if you truly don't give a [expletive]. Because here in the US it's hella easy to pass high school even if you are a complete dick. I don't know how it is in Canada.

Its easy to pass highschool. Not as easy to pass highschool with good grades

that is why you take the bus

I live like 5 minutes from school, the bus would be much worse....also, [expletive] the bus, its always in my way and I must always drive as fast as I can when I pass it to show how angry I am lol

It's my senior year in high school this year, too many things to look forward to.

Better bust you're ass if you play in sports. But then again you live in NV where people sucks at sports (home grown, not recruits). Just sayin, I've noticed the level of athletes here in Idaho compared when I used to live back in PA. East and the South are the 2 best places in America when it comes to home grown athletes. (I consider Texas part of the south)