The Random Thread v2

Real Deal

is shaliq okay?  no lie, i started to worry when I noticed he hadn't posted in a few days after the news broke about that nightclub fire in Brazil.  obviously i have no idea if he is even remotely close in location to the incident, just hoping he is okay.

Shaliq ill allow back soon, maybe Slaven too.

Shaliq will be on thin ice, but that doesn't mean yall can bait him first chance you get, or you'll be suspended as well. And if he takes the bait and makes things worse then he'll be pretty much banned. Same goes for Slaven if he continues his trolling ways.

Yo..wtf is up with this weather? It was cold and crappy out yesterday but it's like perfect and breezy today.

Been a weird winter weather wise. 

Wow, looks like I missed a lot.

Catch up Cobblestone.  :dribble:

yo 2 days ago I went 20-25 from 3 doing a mini 3 point contest and then yesterday I had to hit around 6 out of 7 in a game of 3 on 3 (seemed like a bunch in a row but I definitely missed one in there because I took a bad shot, Kobe type of contested 3).  I'm normally a good 3 point shooter, its basically all I bring to the table, but lately its been like damn.

what's the hottest you guys have ever been?  I am far from a quality player, can't dribble for the life of me (which sucks since I have PG size lol), and obviously this is just pickup not organized ball, but I have been shooting the ball like a stud lately lol.