I hope

That realllyyy got the Knicks far didn't it.

You said he wouldn't be able to do shit, lol.. Pick a stance. Individual performance and team performance are different things.

But yeah, it got them into the playoffs for the first time in a decade.

Fact of the matter is, Amare can't do much one on one

Now I understand why your first comment didn't make sense.. you must not have watched much of the 10/11 Knicks. You couldn't have, to make a statement like that.

I don't care if he's hungry, he is still softer than Chris Bosh, and a worse player too (where you at ECN?). The last thing Amare needs to be worrying about is his post game, honestly, so stupid. Please, make your offense even MORE isolation-based. This team needs structure, an assassin to take out JR Smith, and a coach that will demand his players to give 110% effort. If Amare being 'hungry' means he isn't going to take plays off, and he is going to crash the boards like a maniac... well lets just say that has me a lot more interested than if he has added a cute new drop step to his arsenal.

Today, Tyson Chandler is this team's best player. Amare and Melo should be spending a summer with him if anything (yes I realize Melo is on team USA).

Edited by Check my Stats

I don't care if he's hungry, he is still softer than Chris Bosh, and a worse player too (where you at ECN?). The last thing Amare needs to be worrying about is his post game, honestly, so stupid. Please, make your offense even MORE isolation-based. This team needs structure, an assassin to take out JR Smith, and a coach that will demand his players to give 110% effort. If Amare being 'hungry' means he isn't going to take plays off, and he is going to crash the boards like a maniac... well lets just say that has me a lot more interested than if he has added a cute new drop step to his arsenal.

Today, Tyson Chandler is this team's best player. Amare and Melo should be spending a summer with him if anything (yes I realize Melo is on team USA).

He was far superior to Bosh before he started suffering some set backs with injures.

U mad?

There was very little Bosh was better at than Amare, if anything at all. :lol: .

All Amare should do is stay healthy, keep building chemistry with his team, and have some post moves (which he is already working on), be a team player, and he'll get back to being one of the best pf in the game. Now if he does all this and improve, he can shoot, post, P&R P&P. He needs to focus on his rebounding and defense though, he is too athletic and can jump to not be a good rebounder and defender.

And Bosh being superior at defense lol He is little above average but better than Amare though

Edited by Hayes1

I called that Amare wouldn't be ble to do shit without Nash when he left Phoenix. Maybe Kidd can help him out this season but he's always going to need an above average PG to do something.

That realllyyy got the Knicks far didn't it.

Fact of the matter is, Amare can't do much one on one and can't defend. The dude lives off PnR's, whether it's simple dunks or wide open elbow jumpers. He's got Kidd and Felton this year, let's see what he does.

http://t.qkme.me/3592so.jpg

Tyson is their best player? Are you on [expletive]ing crack? Have you not seen Carmelo play on Team USA? What the [expletive] dude...

Wow, people really think that low of Carmelo Anthony? I can tell you cannot and probably have never played basketball before, WOW. Anyone who knows anything about basketball recognizes Anthony's talents and abilities. He's not LeBron James, he's not even a top 5 player maybe, but come on SON! I don't usually go after people's opinion like that, but man some dude's on this site are on one!

Edited by JYD