PS3 or XBOX 360

Smoke

maybe sony can devise a good online platform at some point in the future

I don't get it what don't you like about their online platform? If you have weak internet well no shit you connection will suck ass. But other then that when I had internet I had good connection and never got leg and never had any problems with it.

Plus the online is free dude, what else would you want?

I don't get it what don't you like about their online platform? If you have weak internet well no shit you connection will suck ass. But other then that when I had internet I had good connection and never got leg and never had any problems with it.

Plus the online is free dude, what else would you want?

no leg? it isn't about lag, it is the fact that it is missing so many features that live has, and the servers are slow as [expletive]

Including your network being down for months at a time.

April 20th to May 14th = months

lol just kidding, that's 20 days

In December 2007, XBOX Live crashed and prevented Plaintiffs around the world from accessing online play for several weeks. XBOX Live is Microsoft's gaming membership that provides gamers to access Microsoft's servers for online gaming. XBOX Live continues to deny subscribers access and has even issued apologies for their failure to correct server problems.

Specifically, interruptions in game-play kicked many Plaintiffs offline of XBOX Live and displayed messages such as "Server Error." Other Plaintiffs have been unable to sign into XBOX Live at all or use the advertised features such as "match-make" or "account recovery," despite paying for these services in their yearly subscription dues.

Looks like we have more in common than you thought, eh?

Edited by iMan
  • Like 1

It's so funny when I hear this from fools that have no clue about it. They just go off the hack and assume it was down for months haha fools!

I actually had a ps3 at that time smart one. Exactly why I was pissed about it and switched to the xbox. Never looked back and probably never will. Only thing ps3 is good for is a blu ray player and the show. And even that's not worth it enough.

My online doesn't suck and I don't have constant updates.. and I actually own a PS3.. do you?

I did, not anymore. PS3's have constant system updates and game updates that take forever. I also experienced a lot more lag and network problems with my PS3 than I do now with my Xbox.

I also forgot to mention that I personally much prefer the Xbox controller, and its not even close. The big deciding factor between Xbox and PS3 though is party chats. You don't know what your missing if you don't have party chats.

I actually had a ps3 at that time smart one. Exactly why I was pissed about it and switched to the xbox. Never looked back and probably never will. Only thing ps3 is good for is a blu ray player and the show. And even that's not worth it enough.

blazed knows whats up

I live in Canada, everything costs more. Its $60 to buy one of those 1 year card things here.

They are $60 here in retail stores as well, but you can find them MUCH cheaper online so I always buy online. I don't know if Buy.com or Newegg ship to Canada, but I would assume they do.

They are $60 here in retail stores as well, but you can find them MUCH cheaper online so I always buy online. I don't know if Buy.com or Newegg ship to Canada, but I would assume they do.

Oh well in that case I'm going to have to check that out.