PS3 or XBOX 360

Smoke

don't understand the power and technology...ok buddy. if the ps3 was really as technologically superior as sony touted, it would be lead dev for every [expletive]ing game. but as it is, it isn't, and looks worse than 360 in the majority of multiplats. is it technically capable of more? sure, but so is the ps2, xbox, etc compared to what we got. who cares? as it is, ps3 is severely limited by its ram.

Most elite exclusives are on PS3. Multiplats look worse? Obviously, because they have to work on the XBOX.. so they cater to the inferior hardware and port it over to PS3. Not hard to figure out, especially with the bigger population on XBOX.

really, you see the difference between the two when playing multiplat games. madden/ncaa are a step behind on ps3 in terms of visuals, and fifa's load times on ps3 really do irk me. and yes kyle, system updates, downloads, game updates, etc take forever on PSN. sorry that PSN has servers slower than steam during a sale, but i'll gladly pay for xbl to have content downloaded in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe for you and your baddy internet, my stuff downloads fine over here. I'm glad you will pay for XBL, lord knows what we'd do if you wouldn't.

Gears of War is pretty fun too.

True, those are your two exclusives worth a shit, really. Gotta be honest though, it was too buggy for me. I got to the part where you had to stay out of the dark or those things would swoop down and grab you, and I could never do it because my partner would stand in the light, not move, and then get grabbed anyway. Couldn't find a way to fix it :(

What's up with the user ratings, though? Were a lot of people down on it? Got 8.4 for the first one, but only a 7.6 for two and three.

http://i.imgur.com/zDitZ.jpg

While we're at the lulz, I have these all saved from E3 this year lol

http://i.imgur.com/eaHdi.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bNN7Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LwZ3a.gif

http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-1m0zbqeixjd.gif

True, those are your two exclusives worth a shit, really. Gotta be honest though, it was too buggy for me. I got to the part where you had to stay out of the dark or those things would swoop down and grab you, and I could never do it because my partner would stand in the light, not move, and then get grabbed anyway. Couldn't find a way to fix it :(

What's up with the user ratings, though? Were a lot of people down on it? Got 8.4 for the first one, but only a 7.6 for two and three.

My cousin who was a huge fan of the first one and was actually sponsored at one point said the second one was garbage compared to the first. I honestly only play sports games, which is probably why I like xbox better now that I think about it, so I wouldn't really know the difference. Lol. I like playin 1st and 3rd person shooters I just really suck at them. Lol.

• Owner

Uncharted 1-3

Little Big Planet 1-2

Motorstorm

Heavy Rain

The Last Of Us (when it comes out)

This is why I have a PS3, and when you tack on the blu-ray player, it's set in stone for me.

I don't play online, so I really don't give a damn about that...but I have yet to figure out all of the loading complaints. The XBOX may be a bit faster, loading-wise, but it's not THAT significant. I don't see people running back to their old NES systems and popping in Tyson's Punch-Out, just because they don't want to wait for the loading and the advertising.

Also, maybe it's because I'm not on dial-up, but game updates are no big deal, either. The ONLY game updates that annoyed me were for WWE All-Stars, but that's only because there was something wrong with how the game loaded to begin with (forgot the issue), and it was a disc-based issue. The others give me a minute of waiting, and then I'm off (when the update is needed, which isn't all the time).

LOL dial-up. Does that even still exist?

And for me the whole updates thing, I just found that like every 2 weeks there seemed to be another system update that took like 10-15 minutes. Not saying its a huge deal but sometimes you would go on and just want to play for an hour, and you get on and you have to sit and wait for a 15 minute system update. It was just annoying, and the updates never changed anything that was noticeable. Xbox has system updates like twice a year and when they happen there is usually something noticeably different after words. And on games it was the same thing.

Pot shots or personal experience? I've had both. Much prefer xbox's controllers, load times, online play. In my opinion and from experience xbox is better. Maybe not by a huge margin, except in the online play and controllers, but in my OPINION/EXPERIENCES I'll take xbox everyday of the week and twice on sunday. And before you quote my post saying its not even close I meant in the two things I mentioned above.

Well that is your opinion that you think the controllers are better on 360. Honestly I have both PS3 & 360 and I prefer the PS3 controller over the 360's. But you going on saying that 360's has better controls that is wrong, that is just about personal choice.

You're right. That's exactly why I said its my opinion. I didn't say its a fact that hands down xbox controller is better. I said for me, in my opinion, I like the xbox controller by a wide margin. That's not to say that's how everyone feels.

The controllers only feel weird when you are not used to them. I played strictly ps1 and ps2 and then my brother bought a used beat up xbox and I hated the controller. Then I bought an xbox 360 because my friends bugged me because they wanted to play cod4, and so I had no choice but to get used to the controller. Now when I pick up a playstation controller, I feel like I have giant hands because they are so small compared to the xbox controller.

Edited by SRV

Coming from a guy who had 360, switched to ps3 for 5 or so years, and then moved back to 360 because my friends had it.

Its the same shit, and you guys are all losers.

I don't have a gaming system anymore, got boring cuz I only played sports games.

http://i.imgur.com/bNN7Y.jpg

I had a good laugh at this.

I used to be a dedicated proponent of PS3 and critic of the XBOX. Considering how little time I give to gaming now, I would just take Sony in a heartbeat because of the exclusives. MLB the Show and both LittleBigPlanet games are among my all-times favorites. I'd like to go back and finish Metal Gear Solid 4 at one point or another. I loved Killzone 2... never got a chance to get the third one. And among the DLC, Wipeout is also amazing.

I don't know much about Kinect, but I don't see motion gaming in general being more enjoyable than old-fashioned handheld with basic motion sensing (specifically, PS3's current wireless controller). I got Move solely because it was available for an unusually low price, and it's neat, but it's not something I'd play regularly.

You're a party whore! And it's

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8u0hbQtnj1ranhnao1_250%20.gif%5B/im%20%5D

LMFAO! haah

http://gifsftw.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/costanza.gif

only you

• Like 1

im glad i got both.

the best thing about 360 is the xbl, the party chat an stuff.

to me in my opinion ps3 got better exclusives (uncharted, mlb the show, heavy rain, gran turismo, littlebigplanet, killzone, etc..)

sometimes, the 360 holds games back cuz of the disk.