PS3 or XBOX 360

Smoke

you don't get to call someone "smart one" after calling 20+ days "a few months", especially when you were there to witness it.

I'll admit when I'm wrong. 20+ days felt like months. Maybe I was more frustrated about the run around they gave us. Oh it'll be back up in two days. Two days later," it'll be back up next week". Just got tired of the bullshit. Xbox is much better and its not even close. Like someone said to the controllers are way better. Not even a competition.

Ill tell you why more people prefer the 360, more people own it, so chances are that you friends will play it. If all my friends had PS3, I would tell XBOX to kiss my ass, but that is not the case. Sometimes I would prefer to pay less to play certain games online rather than pay a full $60 a year for features I never use, I can get by on the ability to play games online and party chat.

For example, the only game I have played this year is Skyrim, and there is no multiplayer. I am however paying $60 just to chat to other people while I play Skyrim and I go weeks at a time without actually turning on my xbox. I wish it was more activity based rather than tying yourself down to a time window.

For example, the only game I have played this year is Skyrim, and there is no multiplayer. I am however paying $60 just to chat to other people while I play Skyrim and I go weeks at a time without actually turning on my xbox. I wish it was more activity based rather than tying yourself down to a time window.

If I was in that boat then I would probably sell the Xbox and just buy a PS3. If you play it regularly then $60 a year ($5/month) is really a pretty good deal. If it wasn't for party chat I'd say the two consoles were close. But party chat alone makes it worth $5 a month.

lol

It's pointless to talk to them about PS3. Because they don't understand it's power and what it can run, 360 could never run what PS3 is capable of. And the next generation is going to be insane, PS3 technology will blow away Microsoft for 3 straight generations in a row.

I use my PS3 for Netlix, but I'm in the same boat.. Haven't played console games regularly in a while

Same boat as well. Have both Xbox 360 and PS3. Only use the PS3 for Netflix since it's in my room. As for the Xbox 360, well, there just isn't a game out that holds my attention for longer than a couple of hours. Hopefully Halo 4 will be that game though.

If I was in that boat then I would probably sell the Xbox and just buy a PS3. If you play it regularly then $60 a year ($5/month) is really a pretty good deal. If it wasn't for party chat I'd say the two consoles were close. But party chat alone makes it worth $5 a month.

Its not that I choose not to play it because it costs so much, I just picked up other hobbies that I find more valuable than wasting hours of my life glued to my tv lol....I do get in the zone around October-December when all the games come out, but by February I am back to ignoring it lol. My gold membership ran out like last month and I haven't renewed it. I am just going to buy the three month ones because games can only keep my attention for that long, unless I get really addicted, which hasn't happened since COD4.

Only game I am really looking forward to is GTAV. I kind of outgrew the COD obsession. The last 2 I only played for about a month each. I am more into like open world games now, where I can take a break and come back and not feel like an idiot when playing with other people lol

Edited by SRV

Look, I don't really care if you like PS3 or XBOX 360.. they're negotiable, and each have their own fanbase. But don't sit there and take pot shots and act like your console is vastly superior, when.. well.. it isn't. You know it's bad when you're making things up to make a point about a system that you no longer even own or should care about.. lol

Look, I don't really care if you like PS3 or XBOX 360.. they're negotiable, and each have their own fanbase. But don't sit there and take pot shots and act like your console is vastly superior, when.. well.. it isn't. You know it's bad when you're making things up to make a point about a system that you no longer even own or should care about.. lol

Pot shots or personal experience? I've had both. Much prefer xbox's controllers, load times, online play. In my opinion and from experience xbox is better. Maybe not by a huge margin, except in the online play and controllers, but in my OPINION/EXPERIENCES I'll take xbox everyday of the week and twice on sunday. And before you quote my post saying its not even close I meant in the two things I mentioned above.

Pot shots or personal experience? I've had both. Much prefer xbox's controllers, load times, online play. In my opinion and from experience xbox is better. Maybe not by a huge margin, except in the online play and controllers, but in my OPINION/EXPERIENCES I'll take xbox everyday of the week and twice on sunday. And before you quote my post saying its not even close I meant in the two things I mentioned above.

I've had both, and I prefer PS3. How many fat kid closed minded shots have I taken at the XBOX 360 in this thread? "I prefer my xbawks" is different from "LOLZ enjoi ur long load timez n ur mf inferior controllerz lululu" you sound like you're twelve

I've had both, and I prefer PS3. How many fat kid closed minded shots have I taken at the XBOX 360 in this thread? "I prefer my xbawks" is different from "LOLZ enjoi ur long load timez n ur mf inferior controllerz lululu" you sound like you're twelve

Alright man. Whatever you say. I'm not trying to argue with you bro. You're gonna tell me that little pic you posted wasn't a "pot shot"? Lol. Also I can spell so my posts don't look like that. Nice try though. But yeah I'M twelve right? Lol. Like I said your preference is ps3, mine is xbox and that's just the way it is. Again its my opinion/experiences I'm expressing.

Its not that I choose not to play it because it costs so much, I just picked up other hobbies that I find more valuable than wasting hours of my life glued to my tv lol....I do get in the zone around October-December when all the games come out, but by February I am back to ignoring it lol. My gold membership ran out like last month and I haven't renewed it. I am just going to buy the three month ones because games can only keep my attention for that long, unless I get really addicted, which hasn't happened since COD4.

Only game I am really looking forward to is GTAV. I kind of outgrew the COD obsession. The last 2 I only played for about a month each. I am more into like open world games now, where I can take a break and come back and not feel like an idiot when playing with other people lol

I'm not into COD anymore more either. Haven't even played a COD enough to prestige since MW2 I believe. I for the most part just play sports games now. NBA and NCAA have been the only games I play for the past couple months. I play NHL with my friends for the club mode too. And its the same with me between October and January/February. Thats my hardcore gaming time. I still play Xbox about 5 times a week now, but during that time I play waaaaaay more.

You're gonna tell me that little pic you posted wasn't a "pot shot"?

It was my response to your "enoy your load timez n bad online" comment, showing that CNET rated the PS3 higher.. and they are experts. Again, I am not saying one is better than the other.. just that if you're going to sit and say one is unquestionably better than the other, there are experts out there who disagree.

Lol. Also I can spell so my posts don't look like that. Nice try though. But yeah I'M twelve right? Lol.

Obviously you didn't say it like that, or I'd have quoted your post. It's just how you sound.

Like I said your preference is ps3, mine is xbox and that's just the way it is. Again its my opinion/experiences I'm expressing.

"Enjoy your long ass load times and shitty network. Lol." is not you expressing your opinion. It's typical fanboy banter.

http://i.imgur.com/XDTo0.png

Do you hate me cause I'm in reno? Lol.

No lol, you're cool as a cucumber blazed. I'm just debating a topic, I hold nothing against you (or anyone else on this forum) when we're arguing over an opinion. I don't have a single thing against the Reno's either, it's just funny because they think I do and it makes them upset when I post stuff haha

No lol, you're cool as a cucumber blazed. I'm just debating a topic, I hold nothing against you (or anyone else on this forum) when we're arguing over an opinion. I don't have a single thing against the Reno's either, it's just funny because they think I do and it makes them upset when I post stuff haha

Well then sir I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Lol. Which is completely fine. But I feel ya. I feel like some people take this message board stuff a little too seriously sometimes. Lol.

It's pointless to talk to them about PS3. Because they don't understand it's power and what it can run, 360 could never run what PS3 is capable of. And the next generation is going to be insane, PS3 technology will blow away Microsoft for 3 straight generations in a row.

don't understand the power and technology...ok buddy. if the ps3 was really as technologically superior as sony touted, it would be lead dev for every [expletive]ing game. but as it is, it isn't, and looks worse than 360 in the majority of multiplats. is it technically capable of more? sure, but so is the ps2, xbox, etc compared to what we got. who cares? as it is, ps3 is severely limited by its ram.

three straight generations? you realize PS2 was the worst console(by far) in terms of power last generation if we don't consider dreamcast last gen?

really, you see the difference between the two when playing multiplat games. madden/ncaa are a step behind on ps3 in terms of visuals, and fifa's load times on ps3 really do irk me. and yes kyle, system updates, downloads, game updates, etc take forever on PSN. sorry that PSN has servers slower than steam during a sale, but i'll gladly pay for xbl to have content downloaded in a reasonable amount of time.

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/zDitZ.jpg

• Like 2