Houston @ Philadelphia

• 4 months later...

Expect Iverson to continue to become more comfortable out there on the floor, I can see him being more assertive tonight. He's going to need help guarding Brooks though, so Dalembert and Brand will have to be ready to rotate over and help keep Brooks out of the paint. Ariza versus Young will be a fun match up, I expect those two to go at each other all night.

We could have and should have played much better the first half, Ariza needs to wake up and try to make something happen and we need him to be [expletive]ing shot ready he just stands there wide open not even thinking to shoot when the ball get to him he needs to be much more aggresive. We are doing ok on the glass but getting a couple people to try and grad some offensive rebounds would nto hurt the 76ers are not even trying to rebound right now we just are letting themm get away with it. Iverson so far is a no show which is great because if he get going the crowd will get into it and thta is never good on the road. Getting to the line is what has kept us in the game so far we have attempted 19 free throws so far.

The Sixers are playing a good team and have it close with a few minutes left. Where have I seen this before? This script plays itself out the same way every time, Houston fans have nothing to worry about.

Hopefully I can come back on here and eat my words in a few minutes.