How did you find us?

Real Deal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner

lol random, but how did this dude already get banned?

Just a temp. ban, until I check the authenticity of his account. He can advertise in his signature as long as he makes thoughtful basketball posts. Otherwise, if he's here just to advertise, there are message boards for that...not OTR.

I was at JBB for a while until the merger. I had a username here though but barely used it. Once JBB merged I hated it and decided to bounce. I IM'd swish one day and asked him about this site and he said it was better than S2 and I've been here ever since.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw the site on Brandon's signature back at TLN. I decided to see what's up and now, I think I've found a home. After kb24.com got effed up, moved to TLN, but found out how horrendous some Laker fans were, I decided I needed to move. Maybe it's just me I guess. I couldn't understand why someone would make a Lebron James Appreciation Thread in a Lakers forum. That made my decision. At least I'd understand it more here since there are real Cavs fans in this forum.

I saw the site on Brandon's signature back at TLN. I decided to see what's up and now, I think I've found a home. After kb24.com got effed up, moved to TLN, but found out how horrendous some Laker fans were, I decided I needed to move. Maybe it's just me I guess. I couldn't understand why someone would make a Lebron James Appreciation Thread in a Lakers forum. That made my decision. At least I'd understand it more here since there are real Cavs fans in this forum.

exactly my case..except the horrendous laker fans on tln lol..i was just lookin for a general mix of nba fans is all

exactly my case..except the horrendous laker fans on tln lol..i was just lookin for a general mix of nba fans is all

My apologies, I may have gotten carried away there as I was writing that, but yeah I too just wanted a mix. I wanted to know what other fans were thinking. Maybe I got bored of just sticking to one team I guess.