Mitt Romney...

kingfish

on second thought

i like obama's story way more

one was born into priveledge

the other had to take loans and overcame a lot to become the first minority president

maybe if i was rich i would vote romney, but obama is more friendly to the middle class

and relates more to the middle class

BUT regardless who the president it's not gonna change my drive or grind to become a millionare by 2015

It was, by any reasonable standards, a staggering, staggering lie. Here’s Paul Ryan about Barack Obama:

He created a bipartisan debt commission. They came back with an urgent report. He thanked them, sent them on their way, and then did exactly nothing.

“They.” “Them.” “Them.” Those words are lies. Because Paul Ryan was on that commission. “Came back with an urgent report.” That is a lie. The commission never made any recommendations for Barack Obama to support or oppose. Why not? Because the commission voted down its own recommendations. Why? Because Paul Ryan, a member of the commission, voted it down and successfully convinced the other House Republicans on the commission to vote it down.

And then there’s the logic of the whole thing. As Seth Masket said, it all comes down to arguing “we must cut entitlements! Obama cutting entitlements is un-American.” There’s also, as many were pointing out, the plain fact that until January 2009 Paul Ryan faithfully supported all the tax cuts and spending increases which created the deficit problem he’s been so concerned about since January 2009.

But really, the proper response to a speech like this isn’t to carefully analyze the logic, or to find instances of hypocracy; it’s to call the speaker out for telling flat-out lies to the American people. Paul Ryan has had what I’ve long thought was an undeserved good reputation among many in the press and in Washington. It shouldn’t survive tonight’s speech.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/post/paul-ryan-fails----the-truth/2012/08/29/bbfe1eac-f254-11e1-b74c-84ed55e0300b_blog.html

that sucks

Well, it's been a two party system forever. No one embraces a third party candidate in this country, although it's most likely what we need.

I agree with virtually everything Obama has and is campaigning on, so I really have no problem voting for him. He's been far from perfect, but there's plenty he had campaigned on in 2008 that he has tried, or has gotten thru in some form as President.

Clint Eastwood embarrassed himself lol

Eastwood did not embarrass himself. It's funny how much smarter Republicans are than Democrats. There's more intelligence in that one building than there is with liberals worldwide. Liberals should just be moved to North Korea.

Anyways, it's probably going to be four more years from Obama, but tonight made me feel better about Romney's chances.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Eastwood did not embarrass himself.

Tom Brokaw ‏@tombrokaw

Clint Eastwood became huge star as a man of few words As a surprise guest on the Tampa stage he had too many words (I say as a friend)

Talking Points Memo ‏@TPM

VIDEO: Clint Eastwood's bizarre, rambling speech

POLITICO ‏@politico

VIDEO: Clint Eastwood's rambling speech: http://politi.co/QZUzc4 #GOP2012

ThinkProgress ‏@thinkprogress

VIDEO: The full Clint Eastwood meltdown:

Christopher KID Reid ‏@kidfromkidnplay

Clint Eastwood made Mike Tyson sound like Shakespeare.....#RNC

Gary Owen ‏@garyowencomedy

Hey Republicans why stop at Clint Eastwood bring Mel Gibson out next.

Jamie Kilstein ‏@jamiekilstein

BREAKING! Clint Eastwood seen backstage wrestling an imaginary bear. #RNC

Roger Simon ‏@politicoroger

Whoever on the Romney campaign came up with Clint Eastwood as a "surprise" guest is on the DNC payroll.

Temp X ‏@Tempdiaries

BREAKING NEWS: The chair that Clint Eastwood talked to at the #RNC has a higher likeability rating than Mitt Romney.

Daryn Jones ‏@DarynJones

Clint Eastwood is now backstage arguing with a vending machine.

Ed Schultz ‏@edshow

RT if you truly enjoyed Clint Eastwood's train wreck #msnbc2012

Donna Brazile ‏@donnabrazile

#Clint Eastwood needs to Geaux before he embarrass himself. Go ahead and make our convention a laughing stock.

Upworthy ‏@Upworthy

I keep waiting for Clint Eastwood to say, "Live from NY it's Saturday Night!"

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser

And somehow he’s losing. RT @allisonkilkenny: This is utter insanity. CLINT EASTWOOD IS ARGUING WITH AN IMAGINARY OBAMA. #RNC

Philip Klein ‏@philipaklein

Clint Eastwood giving a strong endorsement for screenwriters.

ThinkProgress ‏@thinkprogress

Clint Eastwood having a total meltdown on stage

Rick Sanchez ‏@RickSanchezTV

Clint Eastwood has fathered 7 children with five different wives. Conservative role model?

passive aggressive ‏@behindyourback

DOES NO ONE CARE THAT CLINT EASTWOOD IS CLEARLY HAVING A STROKE RIGHT NOW???

It's funny how much smarter Republicans are than Democrats. There's more intelligence in that one building than there is with liberals worldwide. Liberals should just be moved to North Korea.

lol

• Like 4

lol

Once again, proving why liberals are stupid. Do you realize how many of the people that you quoted are actually liberals? Seriously, you quoted the VP of the DNC. :lol: .

Yes, I see you mentioned a conservative or two in your post, but I'm not sure what it's supposed to prove.

Seriously, that was a weak ass post from you. I expected better from you. (srs).

Edited by EastCoastNiner

mannn im willing to bet anyone $$$$ that obama wins in a landslide

you can clearly tell he's not even the republicans first choice

Mitt Romney did not mention our troops in Afghanistan at all. Not one word for the 100,000 men and women in service.

Edited by TheNotoriousBANG

mannn im willing to bet anyone $$$$ that obama wins in a landslide

you can clearly tell he's not even the republicans first choice

Mitt Romney did not mention our troops in Afghanistan at all. Not one word for the 100,000 men and women in service.

Are those the same men that Obama said he was going to have out of there as soon as he went into office? :lol: .

Please go.