PS3 Game Recommendations?

Need4Sheed

Moved into with my girl and inherited a 55inch HD along with a PS3.

I bought a used God of War 3 and played it today for the first time.

This game is ridiculously badass.

Other than the Uncharted series is there any others I should look into?

Also want to try the Little Big Planet games. Just seem like a cool concept that might be different.

• Owner

Before reading the post, Uncharted 2+3 came to mind (I never did play the first one, but I imagine it was good).

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (Arkham City is amazing) are good choices. I didn't think I'd like a Batman game, but I was wrong.

I always loved Motorstorm. Pretty fun.

My brother thought Heavy Rain was unique. I didn't get to play it, but it's supposedly really different from any other game.

I'm waiting on The Last of Us (which is supposed to be nuts) and the new GTA.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Red Dead Redemption.

Heavy Rain.

Uncharted series.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim.

Dragon Age: Origins (never played the 2nd, but I head it wasn't that good).

I haven't played games like Mass Effect, Fallout 3 or Demon Souls, but I've head that they are great as well.

I definitely suggest Heavy Rain. It is such a unique gaming experience compared to what is out there and has plenty of replay value.

Before reading the post, Uncharted 2+3 came to mind (I never did play the first one, but I imagine it was good).

Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (Arkham City is amazing) are good choices. I didn't think I'd like a Batman game, but I was wrong.

I always loved Motorstorm. Pretty fun.

My brother thought Heavy Rain was unique. I didn't get to play it, but it's supposedly really different from any other game.

I'm waiting on The Last of Us (which is supposed to be nuts) and the new GTA.

Yea Heavy Rain is different from any other game because if you replay it and do different shit it will finish different then your first time.

Get sleeping dogs, I heard that is a really good game it's similar to GTA but just really updated but once the new GTA 5 comes out it will destroy sleeping dogs out the water. So you could wait for GTA but they have no said anything yet about the release date, an experts seem to think it will be spring of 2013 or fall of 2013 but I do not see it going to fall of 2013, that would be stupid since the game is already finish.

Yakuza 4

Mass Effect 1 & 2 (I've haven't played 3 but I heard it's sucks compared to the first and second.)

Max Payne 3 (Heard its a really badass game)

Just Cause 2

Assassin Creed games (They are always amazing and if you are smart enough you will see a lot of subliminal messages in these games) But wait you people consider this conspiracy lol.

Killzone 2

LA Noire

So yea gave you a good list, if you want more let me know.

I played the Batman games on Xbox and they were ok.

For some reason whether its movies or games I cant get into the whole Superhero thing.

Just checked out The Last of Us video and looks sick.

Yes the game is good but it's not better then Beyond: Two souls, the technology in Beyond: Two Souls is insane and the story line is way better then the same old cliche story line bullshit. So yeah check out Beyond: Two Souls, I've even made a good thread in this gamer section on it.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

Red Dead Redemption.

Heavy Rain.

Uncharted series.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim.

Dragon Age: Origins (never played the 2nd, but I head it wasn't that good).

I haven't played games like Mass Effect, Fallout 3 or Demon Souls, but I've head that they are great as well.

I definitely suggest Heavy Rain. It is such a unique gaming experience compared to what is out there and has plenty of replay value.

Pretty much what he said. Can't go wrong with any of them. Especially Uncharted. Ratchet and Clank is pretty good too.

A Playstation Plus membership is worth it too. You can get games for free or at a lower price all the time.