NFL Gameday Week 1

Cobb

Pretty much decided the game smh.

at that point i was just awaiting another awful call. goodell is going to have to just cave to the refs this week and get them back before thursday night if the league wants to save face, because the media is going to have a field day with all of the missed calls today

Good win for the Texans. We started out pretty slow but put up 21 unanswered points at the end of the second quarter. Schaub and Andre looked sharp and JJ had an impressive game for us. Some things we need to work on for next week is stopping the run, our run D wasn't the best today IMO and next week we play MJD so we need to address this for next week. And we need to do better running the ball ourselves Foster had a decent game but could have ran better. I'll cut him some slack though only because he's knee was sore and the Dolphins run D was good today but for a top 5 back we need better, and we need to give Tate a couple of more carries than what he had today. Other than that I think overall we played well the O-line did better than I expected but could definitely stand for improvement and we need to come out better in the first quarter than what we did today other than that good game.

Edited by htownborn

at that point i was just awaiting another awful call. goodell is going to have to just cave to the refs this week and get them back before thursday night if the league wants to save face, because the media is going to have a field day with all of the missed calls today

Dont see Goodell caving at all. I havnt looked into it much but from what im hearing some of the things refs want are out of the question, and only thing the NFL is will to discuss is salary and salary only.

Dont see Goodell caving at all. I havnt looked into it much but from what im hearing some of the things refs want are out of the question, and only thing the NFL is will to discuss is salary and salary only.

The refs have proven they are worth it by not officiating games this week