Start'em or Sit'em

ChosenOne

Why Schaub easily? Houston should win pretty easily, leading me to think they will be running the ball a lot in the second half.

Dude wtf lol

Schaub is playing a crap defense which he should kill in the air, and even if they do run the ball alot in the second half it still wont matter because that will only make the pass game easier for him.

While Flacco is going to be playing one of the best defensive lines in the game which hurts not only the pass by making him get rid of it quicker but it also hurts the run because if the dline does work the LB's and DB's can focus more on the pass.

Please explain why someone wouldnt pick Schuab.

Need one guy to play flex:

DeAngelo Williams vs. Saints

Justin Blackmon vs. Texans

Brent Celek vs. Baltimore

Kendall Hunter vs. Lions

DeAngelo sucks so dont play him. I say Blackmon because he will get looks, and the ball is going to have to be thrown as the Jags will probably will be playing from behind.

Need to play 1:

Maclin vs Bal (Questionable)

Holmes vs Pit

Heyward-Bey vs Mia

Leaning towards Maclin but I'm not sure

Maclin for sure if he's going to play. If not, Holmes.

Need one guy to play flex:

DeAngelo Williams vs. Saints

Justin Blackmon vs. Texans

Brent Celek vs. Baltimore

Kendall Hunter vs. Lions

Despite how bad the Carolina Panthers running game was last week against the Buccaneers, I'd go with DeAngelo Williams. No way the Panthers do as poorly as they did last week.

Hell, Alfred Morris, a sixth-round pick managed two touchdowns and almost 100 yards for the Redskins last week.

Dude wtf lol

Schaub is playing a crap defense which he should kill in the air, and even if they do run the ball alot in the second half it still wont matter because that will only make the pass game easier for him.

While Flacco is going to be playing one of the best defensive lines in the game which hurts not only the pass by making him get rid of it quicker but it also hurts the run because if the dline does work the LB's and DB's can focus more on the pass.

Please explain why someone wouldnt pick Schuab.

The whole point of pounding the ball when up big would be to run down the clock, not to open up the pass game.

The whole point of pounding the ball when up big would be to run down the clock, not to open up the pass game.

:lol: no shit. But when the defense starts stopping the run you do have to pass. That's when big plays through the air are made. Have you ever heard of "play action" ?

Bro Schuab is an easy call this week, especially when put up against Flacco against the Eagles. I dont see you are not able to see that.

:lol: no shit. But when the defense starts stopping the run you do have to pass. That's when big plays through the air are made. Have you ever heard of "play action" ?

Bro Schuab is an easy call this week, especially when put up against Flacco against the Eagles. I dont see you are not able to see that.

I have Schaub starting in the DH league, but am in no way expecting him to put up huge numbers. We'll see though.