Start'em or Sit'em

ChosenOne

Im not saying he will put up huge numbers, im just saying if you had to make a call between Schuab or Flacco its an easy call.

Eh, easy call is pushing it imo. Flacco looked very comfortable in the new hurry up offense the Ravens are running. It's only been one week so it's too early to tell but he could end up having a much better year than in the past. I would still go with Schuab though

I'm worried about Gates being questionable for today. Should I go with the safe choice and start Bennett who had 10 points last week? Also worried about Garcon being questionable for todays game aswell.

I don't see Bennett putting up many points, but it would suck if you played Gates and he ended up not playing. Also sucks that Bennett plays in an early game, while Gates plays in the later game so we won't hear anything until after the early games are underway.

Beanie, Ingram, or Hill?

Stephen Hill? If so, I wouldn't even consider him considering the Steelers defense is drastically better than the Bills.

Tough choice between Wells and Ingram though. Beanie Wells probably won't do too well up in New England, while Mark Ingram should get more touches this week since I don't see the Saints falling behind like they did last week against Washington. Toss up for me though. Go with your gut bud.

• 2 months later...