NFL Gameday Week 2

Warren2ThaG

Charles Woodson on Cutler postgame, "it's the same old Jay. We don't need luck, Jay will throw us the ball...proof is in the pudding."

LMFAO the boss right there.

Anyways, that's the Packers defense from 2010 right there, we're going to need more of that moving forward if we want a chance at another ring.

what an elite QB, definitely one of the best in the history of pro football

Cutler career vs Packers

W-L: 1-7

pass yards PG: 205.9

TD-int: 8-16

sacks: 28

Cutler's career @ Lambeau

W-L: 0-3

Pass YPG: 190.3

TD-int: 2-10

pass rating: 32.4

This is going to be tougher game than many may think, I expect a win but I think the Jags won't make it easy. We have to do better on the ground this game, last game we were average at best. The O-line needs to block a lot better especially on the right side since the Jags have a pretty good run D and we have to do better stopping the run on defense. Last game Bush shredded us up the middle and if we play the same this week MJD will be in for a huge day. Other than that I think well do fine I would like to see Tate with a couple more carries and one of our other receivers besides Dre to step up. Another plus the Jags have a couple of lineman out along with Daryl Smith and possibly Rashad Jennings so that may help a bit but I'm not leaning to much on it.

Edited by htownborn