NFL Gameday Week 2

Warren2ThaG

Jay Cutler said "goodluck" to the Packers DB's about stopping the Bears WRs.

I hope he throws 3 ints.

awww yeaaaah, jay cutler being real. I don't think anyone can stop marshal n jeffery n bennet n hester. such a dangerous wr group.

+ Rodgers always struggles against the bears defense. This game points to a blowout with bears winning big

Ill say

Raiders 31

Dolphins 17

I expect more turnovers that lead to easy scores, its bound to happen with a rookie QB. I have no idea where we will get 17 points from, but I hope we score some points.

You obviously didn't watch the Cowboys vs Giants game if you think the Cowboys are going to "walk away with this win". They were playing against a Giants secondary that had their 4th and 5th string CB's playing. Also, the Cowboys are playing in Seattle which is one of the hardest if not the hardest place to play in, not to mention they just came off a rough loss to Arizona which they shouldve won.

I'll be more than surprised if Seattle doesn't compete with the Cowboys the entire game and wouldn't be surprised if they won.

The Cowboys running game was good and it was good against one of the best d-lines in the NFL. While the Cowboys have a weak ass o-line, you see that now? So I'm pretty sure if the Cowboys come out running the ball good against the Hawks no matter who you have at secondary holes will open up. And that is just it, they lost to Zona which the team isn't surprisingly good at all and you loose to Zona? Their defense had 3 sacks on the Hawks while Hawks only had 1 sack on them the entire game! And Cowboys defense is much better this year then last year.

So:

Cowboys: 24

Hawks: 10