L.A. Lakers @ Milwaukee

Wow.

The NBA is [expletive]ing rigged, I'm sorry, but it just is.

Kobe takes 4 STEPS, runs into Bogut (who was outside of the line) and they call it a BLOCKING foul. They had to get together as well, and THEN make the call.

Bucks played better, and SHOULD have won, but the NBA is rigged, it will always be rigged until they get rid of Stern.

This is [expletive]ing pathetic.

• Like 2

Wow.

The NBA is [expletive]ing rigged, I'm sorry, but it just is.

Kobe takes 4 STEPS, runs into Bogut (who was outside of the line) and they call it a BLOCKING foul. They had to get together as well, and THEN make the call.

Bucks played better, and SHOULD have won, but the NBA is rigged, it will always be rigged until they get rid of Stern.

This is [expletive]ing pathetic.

I agree 100%. That's the worst call I've seen in my life. No joke. <_<

Bogut was sliding his feet, good call. Bucks choked at the FT line.

Are you serious? Bogut was STANDING there, Kobe takes 4 STEPS, and he runs into Bogut, and they call it a block. Marc Davis is a [expletive]ing joke. There is a reason why the MLB and NFL will always get more attention then the NBA will ever get.

Wow, are you kidding me? The MLB gets WAY more people to watch and go to the stadium, then the NBA will ever get. College Basketball probably gets more attention then the NBA.

The refs bias towards star players is so incredible, you can't stand watching it unless you are a big market team with start players ex: Lebron, Kobe.

• Like 1

• Owner

LOL, the NBA is not rigged. Milwaukee was up six with a minute to go. If the league was rigged, that would've never, ever happened, because it's extremely difficult for ANY team to win the game being down by that much, with that little time left.

And that was a travel, and it was also a blocking foul. Bogut's feet were moving. He probably needs to take a class in Flopping 101 if he thinks otherwise.

Complain about the refs all you want, but it was Andrew Bynum getting hacked down low all game, didn't get to the line once. Kobe's seven turnovers, and his poor shooting in the first half, was the main reason why Milwaukee stayed in the game. Otherwise, a healthy Kobe, and the Lakers, would've smoked them in three quarters.

EDIT: Hahaha, I take back what I said. No travel, and Bogut was out of the circle on that charge, AND still moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89w3ciG7lMQ

• Owner

By the way, how can anyone complain about a potential travel at the end of the game if they are supporting LeBron James?! :lol: How many travels has he had on game-winners alone?

The ball is hit and Kobe takes the extra step. It can go both ways, but travels aren't called after fouls, either, and he was hacked before Bogut even took the hit.

I saw that Bogut moved his feet slightly but was in legal position. Usually refs can call it either way in those situations. Going strictly by the book it looks like a charge, but the call itself is so ambiguous that it can go either way. Also it seemed like a travel, but after replaying it that many times, i'm pretty sure that it wasn't. Seems legit enough to me.