iPhone5

reno

Bestbuy goofed and gave me the phone for 199, i wasn't due for an early upgrade till april 18th, I was supposed to pay 450$ out the door lol. Lady just asked me if it was a new line or an upgrade, i said upgrade so shes like that will be 199 or 259$ with tax. Was happy, walked out and ate a burger and malt at johnny rockets. Go home and find out i have a dead pixel on the upper left hand screen, and the side of the iphone has a small scratch. Took it to the apple store today, they exchanged it with a brand new phone, no questions asked. Gotta love apples customer service.

This phones also amazing, coming off the galaxy 2 which was a great phone in itself, I really prefer the smoothness/simplicity of ios. This is my first iphone I ever got.

Am i the only one who doesn't get what's with all the hoopla when it comes to Apple products?

the word that's being tossed around is that apple has people on an "upgrade treadmill." I think it's because the iPhone is great and people just want to have the next upgrade. Even though there probably are some equivalent phones, Apple products tend to be more associated with words like sleek, popular, smooth, and even cutting edge by the population.