iPhone5

reno

Another, however, may cause some backlash. The new iPhone comes with a different-sized charging cord, meaning speakers and radios designed to work with the old iPhone cord won't function seamlessly with the new iPhone. The company did create an adapter, however, so that the old devices aren't useless.

Apple calls this new cord "lightning," and says it is 80% smaller than the previous iPhone cord.

Hmm..Interesting.

This is horse shit...I bought my Iphone 4 a few months ago for I think $100 with other charges thrown in here and there for a total of like $150...and its only 8GB..now I look and the Iphone 4 is free at 16 GB. I know how this works now. I will wait for Iphone 7 so I can get the Iphone 5 for free.

• Owner

This is horse shit...I bought my Iphone 4 a few months ago for I think $100 with other charges thrown in here and there for a total of like $150...and its only 8GB..now I look and the Iphone 4 is free at 16 GB. I know how this works now. I will wait for Iphone 7 so I can get the Iphone 5 for free.

LMAO...I did the same exact thing. I bought the iPhone 4 in May for $100. Now I'm stuck with it for two years. I should have waited, but I desperately needed a new phone.

Lol yeah, it is tough with the entire contract situation. I got my iPhone 4 in May of 2011. I'll just wait until May 2013 to get the iPhone 5. The upgrades in the iPhone 5 aren't that much better IMO.

My contract has been up for almost 2 years, still on that iPhone 3 shit. Still not sure if I want to lock into the 5 for 3 years. Probably will but we will see I guess.

you canadians get screwed even worse than we do on contracts

Yeah ours are 3 years, shits insane. What is your guys, 2? I don't really care anymore about the 'upgrades' or lackthereof. I would consider getting one of the androids or whatever but I'm not a tech geek and the reality is the iPhone 5 is cooler and its what I am used to, so its probably what I'll get. I don't care if Androids load 44 milliseconds faster.

Edited by Check my Stats

ok i ended up selling my old galaxy 2 phone and was able to get the iphone 5 in a early contract offer. Paid 300$ total, so not too bad. I cant wait, omg the phone comes tomorrwowww im so excited haha. Bestbuy lady called me saying to call her back so i did and i booked an apointment at 10:30am for the new iphone. C:

• Owner

Well, I really don't use my phone THAT much, so those upgrades aren't a big deal to me, either. I mean, I would never use Siri. The phone is slim enough already (at least for me). I don't take a lot of pictures. I don't watch movies or download much, so I'm not concerned with LTE (and my area FINALLY landed 3G a few months ago, sadly, so it doesn't matter).

I could use the speed, no doubt, but my iPhone 4 is fast enough.

Still sucks that I spent $100 on a phone just months ago...that I can now get for $1. Oh well.

Well, I really don't use my phone THAT much, so those upgrades aren't a big deal to me, either. I mean, I would never use Siri. The phone is slim enough already (at least for me). I don't take a lot of pictures. I don't watch movies or download much, so I'm not concerned with LTE (and my area FINALLY landed 3G a few months ago, sadly, so it doesn't matter).

Still sucks that I spent $100 on a phone just months ago...that I can now get for $1. Oh well.

Yeah but you knew it was coming. I'm more than satisfied with the 4s I bought for $200 in June

Same.

I'll be in no rush to get rid of my iPhone 4. I have about 7 months to go still, the iPhone 4 should be fine during that span.

• Owner

Yeah but you knew it was coming.

Oh yeah, I did. My iPhone was basically a brick (to me, at least), and I was already holding out as long as I could, hoping the prices would slash sooner than later. Once I started having trouble calling out, and I couldn't send text messages anymore, I had to get another.

I'm sure I could have spent a little on a garbage phone, and continued to wait, but then I'd just get a cheap phone without any apps or internet usage, still paying for my unlimited data plan I've had forever, and I don't know how long I could live without all of that, lol.

When I looked on eBay, the old iPhones were selling for $90-100 anyway, so I figured I wouldn't be saving much money if I decided to wait and get the iPhone 4 when it hit 99 cents.

• Like 1