NFL Gameday Week 3

NomarFachix

When there's possession between an offensive and defensive player, the offensive player gets the benefit.

That's the rule ECN. Cmon man!

Where's the possession for both players?

Jennings clearly has both hands on the ball, but from what I'm hearing now, the offensive player only needs his hand on the ball or some shit.

Anyways, GB was only in that situation because the refs gift-wrapped them their last TD.

Where's the possession for both players?

Jennings clearly has both hands on the ball, but from what I'm hearing now, the offensive player only needs his hand on the ball or some shit.

Anyways, GB was only in that situation because the refs

gift-wrapped them their last TD.

Idk, that's what they keep saying the rule is. I'm not sure.

I think it was a pick also, not even close IMO.

Jennings clearly established possession, once possession is established by a defensive player the simultaneous catch rule goes out the window.

We won this game and its pathetic that even with a review these idiots couldn't get it right.

Not to mention the epic offensive interference by Tate.

Titus Young 2.0? I've always been opposed to that idea.

oh i'm sorry, i should clarify

the defensive back in position should have knocked the ball down forcefully with two hands, unlike the titus young play where some scrub linebacker falling backwards got a fingertip on the ball

oh i'm sorry, i should clarify

the defensive back in position should have knocked the ball down forcefully with two hands, unlike the titus young play where some scrub linebacker falling backwards got a fingertip on the ball

I didn't need clarification on that play in particular. Your concept was flawed.

I didn't need clarification on that play in particular. Your concept was flawed.

you seem to have needed clarification, you cited a play where the knockdown was executed improperly and by the incorrect player. why cite a play that doesn't apply if you don't need clarification that it doesn't apply?

my concept is so flawed that every coach in the league instructs his players to use it?