Philadelphia @ Boston

• 4 months later...

Heinsohn (on Brand): "You could always use a good inside player, but you need to give him the ball."

Why does seemingly every person agree with this sentiment but Eddie Jordan?

I have no idea but the 76ers need to get rid of him. He's terrible IMO.

Ok....I don't think it's the worst thing when the Sixers lose because at this point I think it's all about the ping pong balls. However, beating the Celtics is [expletive]ing SWEET. Speights and Brand were owning.

Lakers now have the best record in the league again :)

But anyways dont want to make this about us. Good job Sixers, Brand was terrific and had a clutch basket. Also they played pretty good D, nice win. But Allen Iverson wasnt playing, uhh coincedence they beat the Celtics in Boston without AI or they better without him?

Lakers now have the best record in the league again :)

But anyways dont want to make this about us. Good job Sixers, Brand was terrific and had a clutch basket. Also they played pretty good D, nice win. But Allen Iverson wasnt playing, uhh coincedence they beat the Celtics in Boston without AI or they better without him?

I don't know if AI has anything to do with it. I mean just look at the Cleveland game. The Sixers were right in that until Eddie Jordan decided to put Rodney Carney and Willie Green on the floor at the end of the 4th quarter.