NFL Gameday Week 4

Warren2ThaG

Always feels good to beat the G-Men.

Eagles have barely survived in the 3 wins they now have, still improvements to be made. Not always going to get that lucky.

Always feels good to beat the G-Men.

Eagles have barely survived in the 3 wins they now have, still improvements to be made. Not always going to get that lucky.

Yeah...but, like last year, the Giants won the close ones in the 4th qtr and the Eagles lost them. In result, Giants ended up making the playoffs and Eagles didn't.

Not the biggest loss in the world for the Giants, but it would've been nice to win this one. I really think Barden HAD to interfere with Asmougha or else it would have been intercepted.

Flash is on point though. On 2nd down, they needed 5-10 yards to make it a damn good chance Tynes would win the game...and they couldn't do that. Pathetic.

And iMan, I don't know a Kevin Gilbride...are you referring to Kevin Killdrive?

>eli puts up career numbers last season and to begin this season

>win two super bowls in the last 5 years

yep, your o coordinator definitely blows

Nah, Gilbride's play calling is pretty good. Generally don't complain too much there.

My only complaint is when he gets ultra conservative in the red zone, and his 3rd and 1 play calling over the years has been horrific.

Let's not act like the Giants have been flawless though in the Gilbride era. Two SB's, yes, deserves all the credit in the world, but the Giants have been on the brink of firing him and Coughlin several times. Lol

>eli puts up career numbers last season and to begin this season

>win two super bowls in the last 5 years

yep, your o coordinator definitely blows

Absolutely he does.

Eli has had Gilbride since 07. So his breakout was because of the guy who was there 4 years leading up?

Did we win Super Bowls because of offensive play calling? Really?

Did the scoreboard in Philly say we were down by more then 3 point or something? I don't understand why the [expletive] we would go for a touchdown pass like that. We were alerady in decent enough fieldgoal range, all we should have been doing is try to gain a few more yards to make it an easier kick.

It's incredibly frustrating as a Cowboys fan, you keep hearing how Romo has all these amazing weapons and being asked why he doesn't play better. Then you go out an watch Dez Bryant completely blow a play like and the online completely blow a stunt on a 4 man rush, 2 drives stalled because these amazing players Romo has keep making stupid mistakes. I don't care what anyone says, until Dez gets his shit together hes an average NFL WR, he's got the to tools. and a chance to be a premier WR, but he just keeps [expletive]ing up week after week. Really annoying...

Haha right on cue I suppose, Romo stalls out a drive with his first bad pass of the night and Dez is killing them now. Just frustrated with the fact it seems like every game Dez Bryant [expletive]s up a few plays and it hurts us...elite WR's don't do that...

I don't care what anyone says, until Dez gets his shit together hes an average NFL WR, he's got the to tools. and a chance to be a premier WR, but he just keeps [expletive]ing up week after week.

I was actually shocked the other day when I heard that he only has one career 100+ yard game (against the Giants in his rookie year, on 3 receptions). He has way too much talent for that to be the case, but he's just such a headcase that he can't put it together.

I know for fact that int was all Dez, I've seen the Cowboys run the 6-8 yard slant in all season on the 1 on 1 coverage, we used it all day vs the Giants week 1, infact we sealed the deal with it on the 3rd and long. Terrible play he does this every single week, it has to stop, it hurts so much because you will watch him rape corners all day, then do that..