NFL Gameday Week 4

Warren2ThaG

What i dont understand is how are the eagles favored in this game? -1

And if Vick manages to last the entire game, i will be VERY surprised.

Why does this surprise you? Last week the entire NFL Network crew picked the Panthers to win...

Same shit, different day.

I'm not saying that the Eagles shouldn't be favored though since they are at home but it's not surprising at all imo.

Why does this surprise you? Last week the entire NFL Network crew picked the Panthers to win...

Same shit, different day.

I'm not saying that the Eagles shouldn't be favored though since they are at home but it's not surprising at all imo.

Carolina was at home on a short week then too. I mean I know the Giants are never a sexy pick, but being a one point underdog in a road divisional game isn't exactly saying much

Carolina was at home on a short week then too. I mean I know the Giants are never a sexy pick, but being a one point underdog in a road divisional game isn't exactly saying much

Meh, I guess I understand the Panthers pick with all the injuries the Giants had now that I think back about it. But even you said it, the Giants are usually the underdogs regardless of who they play. As far as this game goes, I already stated that I don't have a problem with the Eagles being favored.

You say that as if the Panthers defense is something special.

Not at all what I meant. NFL Network's Michael Irvin asked Roddy White whether he and Julio Jones were better than Miles Austin and Dez Bryant, as well as Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slV44j6lKs8