NFL Gameday Week 5

Cobb

This has trap game written all over it. The Texans playing a team that there 0-5 against and there on the road, Jets coming of off a blowout lose against San Fran, losing both Revis and Holmes for the season, and will possibly be without Keller and Hill today. It looks like it should be a cake walk but I'm not going to take it for that. Regardless of their loses for this game I still think the Jets will play a lot tougher and harder than last week being that their backs are against the wall but I still think we will come out victorious if we play the way we have the following games.

Jets should never have a nationally televised game. This might be the worst MNF game of the season.

haha, what? Jets are one of the most intruging teams in the NFL man. Granted they didn't know Holmes and Revis would be Out for the season when it was scheduled, but on paper coming into this season, this is one of the better games of the year.

Yeah the Jets will put up a fight this game, it'll be closer than people expect

exactly. Jets are still a decent team. they are easily capable of being a 8-8 team, especially in a division that includes BUF and MIA