New York at Orlando

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Knicks didn't even play well and still pulled out the W. Terrible defense the first three quarters, but clamped down in the 4th which was nice to see.

Felton and Smith had really nice games. JR was ballllin out man!

This team is a lot of fun to watch. If Sheed could start hitting that 3 point shot, and they get Novak involved, it'll make it even more fun

JR def balled out in that second half

Still haven't given up 40 points in a second half this year. I dig it.

That 4th qtr D was turnt the [expletive] up man. 13 pts. that's it... It was great ...

JR had a good defensive game too. I told people on this site they were sleeping on this guy SMH you give him 32 minutes he's going to contribute a lot even if he's not hitting all his shots.

Orlando's team isn't bad. They move w/o the ball and really pass it well to create some good shots. I was actually pretty impressed with them

That 4th qtr D was turnt the [expletive] up man. 13 pts. that's it... It was great ...

JR had a good defensive game too. I told people on this site they were sleeping on this guy SMH you give him 32 minutes he's going to contribute a lot even if he's not hitting all his shots.

Orlando's team isn't bad. They move w/o the ball and really pass it well to create some good shots. I was actually pretty impressed with them

it's been 5 games relax these 5 games do not excuse him for being absolute shit in the playoffs last year.

Is the biggest difference in our team the fact trash Landry Fields isn't logging valuable minutes anymore?

The team didn't look that great tonight, they came out flat in the first half not a lot of hustle, found it somewhere in the third and ended up winning by double digits in the 4th, it's the Magic and they handled business so they get the pass, still can't play like that tomorrow an expect to win.