Indiana at LA Lakers

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Kobe, keeping us alive, despite having the flu. He is unstoppable right now.

Did I ever mention how much I hate Pau Gasol? I hope D'Antoni keeps Jordan Hill in the game for at least 30+ minutes...but I know he won't.

• Owner

Kobe has five turnovers already, but 3-4 of them are blocks, and three of those are fouls that weren't called. He's getting pissed, dropped the F bomb twice already. I'm surprised he doesn't have a tech yet.

Kobe has five turnovers already, but 3-4 of them are blocks, and three of those are fouls that weren't called. He's getting pissed, dropped the F bomb twice already. I'm surprised he doesn't have a tech yet.

Refs are stupid inconsistent. They called every touch foul on both sides then all of a sudden they're swallowing their whistles

• Owner

Kobe 3-7 from three.

The rest of our team? 1-15.

I swear, KB and D12 would have 15 combined assists if the rest of the team would hit all of these wide-open shots they are getting. It's insane how many bricks we've thrown up.

Morris is 0-6.

Jamison is 1-7.

Gasol is 2-9.

Artest is 1-7.

How are we close?

That was bad as a whole for lakers. Pretty much a waste to try and get pau going early when hes just going to set the tone for bad.

I'm not that mad at that last play, you don't expect much from pau and Dwight had a good contest. Just a clutch play by hill. They probably took pau into account. Good well designed play.

I look on the box score and see Dwight was 3-12 from the line. I've already seen a handful of games where the Lakers lose specifically because he can't shoot free throws. He's gotten amazingly worse than he was in Orlando at FTs.

Nice to see Jamison getting some more playing time.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

What a joke this is.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/3315/joeycrawford.gif

Believe that was on the Duhon "block" that they called, when he was clearly outside of the cylinder (by about two feet) and set.

I usually always see the ref make that running call (that weird motion) on a charge, but it's whatever. He was probably excited and rooting for Indiana. I don't know of any Lakers fan that likes Crawford.

I usually always see the ref make that running call (that weird motion) on a charge, but it's whatever. He was probably excited and rooting for Indiana. I don't know of any Lakers fan that likes Crawford.

It's all about the refs, man. It's blatantly obvious at this point. They want the spotlight. Joey Crawford was [expletive]ing trending worldwide on Twitter, lol. Never, ever should happen. Ever.