New York at Miami

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I am glad we are playing them....so we can match their ability and I won't feel so bad about us losing to a scrub team. If they hit more than 10 threes by half time, I am turning the game off an walking away, because they have a tendency to do that to us.

Shit dude I'm sorry to hear.. that's horrible. Hopefully these guys will pick up your spirits a little bit.

thanks man. yeah i missed the jr smith gw shot last night because i was a 24 hour animal ER.

i was supposed to go to the game too

anyway, i just hope it's a fun game to watch. take my mind off things for a few hours

That's [expletive]in bullshit...2 weeks in a row on national TV we get screwed out of seeing a real game. Oh well, at least we know Miami will play down to the talent and it'll be a close game down the stretch.

I have been so spot on with my game predictions as of late.....Knicks are shooting threes non stop, and covered or not, they go in.\\

Nvm, they have only made three.....but I still hate them for shooting so many.

Also, Spo should not be going with the lineup he always goes with in the 2nd. Bosh by himself with 4 other players will get us nowhere.

Edited by SRV

Also, Spo should not be going with the lineup he always goes with in the 2nd. Bosh by himself with 4 other players will get us nowhere.

Yeah, the Miami Raptors lineup is just awful. At least Wade start the 2nd to get in some kind of rythym.

• Like 1

This is going to be another one of those games where we eat shit and then start playing when its too late to wrap up the game. We are making Felton look like freaking Allen Iverson....he is cross us over and launching long jumpers likes its all good.

Please keep Lebron on Felton....he looks like he has no idea what to do with Lebron covering him, and everyone else he just shits on.

Now my prediction is spot on...threes for days.

Edited by SRV