Cleveland @ L.A. Lakers

• 4 months later...

The Cavs will be up at halftime I think like they were last year but then it will be up to them to not blow it like they did last year.

I trust that we will get off to a damn good start. Everyone has been shooting well an no one has gone cold so I trust our shooters. Look for Parker and West to have great games.

I dont see Lebron having a good game, he will have Artest guarding him most of the game, Lebron really struggled vs Houston last year. He also shot an abysmal FG % against the Lakers last year, mainly because of Kobe. Look for Kobe and Artest to keep Lebron in check. Plus we have some 7 foot help waiting for him if he gets past a defender.

Nobody to check Kobe on the other end, he probably goes hungry for 30 or even a 40 point game just to prove his superiority. Cavs and their fans probably come back down to earth after this game in terms of reality. I think it will be a huge beat down.

I dont see Lebron having a good game, he will have Artest guarding him most of the game, Lebron really struggled vs Houston last year. He also shot an abysmal FG % against the Lakers last year, mainly because of Kobe. Look for Kobe and Artest to keep Lebron in check. Plus we have some 7 foot help waiting for him if he gets past a defender.

Nobody to check Kobe on the other end, he probably goes hungry for 30 or even a 40 point game just to prove his superiority. Cavs and their fans probably come back down to earth after this game in terms of reality. I think it will be a huge beat down.

His last game against us last year he went 7-21 from the field, shot only 6 free throws, turned the ball over 3 times and had 0 assists.

Ron played very physical with Lebron and Shane helped make his life hell that day. I imagine the same thing happens with Ron and Kobe.

His last game against us last year he went 7-21 from the field, shot only 6 free throws, turned the ball over 3 times and had 0 assists.

Ron played very physical with Lebron and Shane helped make his life hell that day. I imagine the same thing happens with Ron and Kobe.

Ron already is playing very physical with him he has not even got his rebounds easy yet. I am sure Kobe will also take a stab at Lebron sometime tonight for the pictures lol.

big z and varejao are outplaying our bigs, clearly big z's length is giving pau alot of troubles

i'm a little confused with what phil jackson is doing with our rotation, the lineup he needs to keep in the game is....

Fish

Kobe

Artest

Lamar

Pau

just keep sasha and farmar out for this half, neither are commiting themselves on defense and neither are knocking down open looks, lamar needs to step up right now he is the x-factor in this game