LA Lakers at New York

Real Deal

^haha thats the cutest shit ive seen today.

Haha when the Suns played NY for the first time Amar'e left they hugged n shit, I honestly believe they are best friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5If5bd4w8E

Ball so hard motha [expletive]as wanna fine us

But now the question is, will we even get that chance to see Nash play with them?

If Nash doesn't play for the remainder of the month, when is it to the point where LA has to make a move (probably trading Pau) just to stay in playoff contention?

Well, D'Antoni isn't going anywhere. They'd have to lose like 10 in a row with a healthy Steve Nash for him to be fired...so if they trade Gasol, I wouldn't be surprised.

D'Antoni and Nash WILL happen, and I need to see them in at least a 10-15 game stretch before I can come to any conclusions.

and it's D'Antoni's fault for trying to play one of the oldest teams in the NBA as if they were young and athletic, in an uptempo offense, that is built for a player that has only played one game with us so far this season.

Well, get used to it...In NY, we saw no adjustments made ... pretty much ever.

• Owner

Well, get used to it...In NY, we saw no adjustments made ... pretty much ever.

Big difference here, though. Melo and Amare wouldn't have the green light to stand up to him and say what they please.

Kobe is much different, and the front office will have Kobe's back on that. Maybe even Dwight, honestly, because right now, he has all the leverage in the world.

Big difference here, though. Melo and Amare wouldn't have the green light to stand up to him and say what they please.

Kobe is much different, and the front office will have Kobe's back on that. Maybe even Dwight, honestly, because right now, he has all the leverage in the world.

Melo had plenty of leverage, too, if not all. The owner pushed for him (not D'Antoni) and was determined to make it succeed.

That's why what Magic Johnson said has been right all along. He was never a good fit going in...their only hope is Nash and to run his offense thru him, but other than that, the Lakers are a mess.